Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginnings in Brewerton- In Character Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VuNut View Post
    Upon hearing strange music nearby, she turns to... a human making a very good impression of a jester. Of course. She snorts, recalling the man looking over the board as well a moment before, "I wonder if you will be that job's first victim."
    When he notices the half-orc speaking to him, he does his best to hide his disgust at her appearance. The world is cruel. It doesn't have to be ugly. He responds cheerfully: "Oh, we are all victims of life, aren't we? However, there is no drama in a peaceful death. I prefer to make a bang.", he gestures grand with his hands for an added effect.

"But where are my manners... I am Arasmes. Charmed, I'm sure. And you are?"

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollBluff - (1d20+14) [20] (for hiding his disgust if needed)

Authentic Forum Dice-rollSense Motive - (1d20+3) [5]

Regarding Arasmes for a long moment, the half-orc shrugs with a non-committal grunt, "Lithinzaliax. Save your manners and charms for those it matters to, I am here to broaden my prowess and nothing further." She glances to the board. The jobs appeared to be intended for groups to take. That would be a problem, she being very aware of how... Orcish her personality is. And how much all the whelps she was now surrounded by adored prattling on about matters aside from business. It made her skin crawl. Addled as this human acted, he appeared to have some sense at least; perhaps he could serve some use to her.

"The work here calls for more than one individual. Shall we work together?" She states bluntly.
    Last edited by VuNut; 01-31-2016 at 03:32 PM.
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

Blog Entries

I will not suffer this ugliness is the first thought that pops into Arasmes mind. Fortunately, he doesn't speak immediately as he looks over Lthinzaliax's face. Some makeup, eye shadow... Yeah, he could make it work.

"Gladly.", Arasmes replies.

Lith bares her teeth in a grin but her voice and eyes are without humour, "Good. For now I shall leave you to work your... charms, then." She glances at Jedissa as she walks away, "I have another one in mind for this fledgling 'party' of ours."

With that Lith prowls around the various other persons milling about, paying little attention to their small-talk while she hunted for the halfling she had made note of before. Providing that Guryaasa is not on the move at the time, and that she can even be found, Lith settles nearby into a cross-legged sitting position with a frustrated sigh, "It does my sanity good to find a fellow walker of the wilds here." She says with far more warmth than she had addressed anyone else thus far. With the severe difference in height hopefully nullified by her seated posture, Lith looks across to Guryaasa and introduces herself, "I am Lithinzaliax."

Guryaasa had sunken deep into a leather armchair far too big for her with the soles of her feet pointed towards the fire, allowing the flames to gently caress them. While she looked ready to drift off to sleep she had kept a careful ear out ever since the madman Arasmes began to dance with joy. As Lithinzaliax sat beside her Guryaasa glanced at the half-orc. 'Beside the height you wouldn't look to out of place at home, assuming you collected those skins yourself.' The halfling thought to herself.
    "Guryaasa. Perhaps Wild One's will, not want his wild daughter to go mad like civil folk. You want Guryaasa to work with you, yes? Loon and graverobber don't fill you with confidence?" She said in her even tone, not stirring from the chair.
    Last edited by Grensen; 01-31-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    -Active-
    Bright-eyed idealist Briar Williams and her Vigilante façade Poppet

Jedissa is given her liscence and instructed in the same way as the others. Hulda guestures to the otehr Half orc. "Next. and don't be slow about ."

Lith nods, "Indeed," and shakes her head, "on so many counts." Perhaps for the first time since arriving in Brewerton she genuinely smiles, "The jester has use, his 'charm' will be useful when words are more effective than action; vexing as that is."

She looks back across the room, "The other I did not speak to, better to let the civilized whelps prattle amongst themselves by my reasoning."

"Hmm," Guryaasa nodded in agreement, "Let the mad talk with the mad? Seems safe. So this work, what is it and what is that excites the loon so?"
    -Active-
    Bright-eyed idealist Briar Williams and her Vigilante façade Poppet

10. Default

Jedissa, looks over at the human in disgust before pulling her hood back over her face and trudging over to the job board. She turns her head and looks over at the metrosexual appearing human and smiled.

"You have a pretty face it would be a shame to see it ruined. I am a witch, ya know. Our whole deal is to kinda steal beauty to make ourselfs more beautiful. So if you about how beautiful I am now, wait until I steal your beautiful features...then I will be perfect. " Jedissa chuckled loudly with her thick husky voice before turning to face the job board and look for jobs hoping to scare the pretty boy away. She had more important things to deal with than beauty at the moment. But his looks did make her think and wonder about stealing them for herself....

'Another time...another time' She thought to herself as she scanned the job board for anything dealing with caves, pits and ruins of the surrounding area.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast