Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC thread

1. Default OOC thread

If we are gonna be on a team has should not focus on Spellcraft as mine is current at 12 so perception would be needed more than an extra spellfcraft user as we have no rogues.

Blog Entries

Spellcraft checks suffer the same penalty as perception checks do with distance (+1 to DC per 10'), and a fighter is likely to be the closest one to observe it.

But on the other hand, fighters are somewhat starved for skill points, perception could be his strong one (+3 class skill, +2 alertness from his familiar, +1 rank= +6), and the fox/dog/other animal gets +8 and has the scent ability.

Hehe, I even like the idea of him being our jailor/boss, trying to keep us in check :P.

3. Default

I want to be the face though, if thats ok?

Being a druid, Lith is majoring in Perception and Survival. She will be quite capable as a scout.
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

Blog Entries

Jedissa can be a face, Arasmes has +14 bluff, +11 diplomacy and +9 intimidate so it can be expected that he might want to use those. If they agree on something, the one with the lower modifier can use the aid another action for the greatest chance of success.

Also, yay druids and high WIS .

Her Wis isn't all that high really, only 16. Still enough for an initial +7 Perception and +9 Survival (w/ class bonus).

E: Also, so that we can all feel suitably epic: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...dx4h_nMMQeKMzh
    Last edited by VuNut; 01-30-2016 at 06:16 PM.
    "If the group succeeds, then so shall I. Probably."

The In Character thread is open, so you may start Rping whenever you're ready

BTW, I made the halfling sketch artist before you made your character a halfling. so lotsa coincidence.

Good thing too, otherwise I'd get nowhere with my language barrier!
    -Active-
    Bright-eyed idealist Briar Williams and her Vigilante façade Poppet

I will say, I'm having a lot of fun playing Hulda and Joto. XD
    Those two are a great team.

Page 1 of 96 1231151 ... LastLast