Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1541

Thread: Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders

  1. #11

    Default

    Joyya stumps along behind, muttering about the mage and his personal reasons. He does, however, cast Divine Favor on himself just in case of trouble.

    (OOC: +2 attack/damage for Joyya if battle breaks out.)
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 01-26-2016 at 01:02 PM.



  2. #12

    Default

    Paulo arrives at the sawmill after the short jog with an elevated heartbeat, but barely breaking a sweat... The short trip from the Dragon serving to get his blood and adrenaline pumping. He greets the others just in time to see Nagri (perhaps slightly unsteady on her feet?) take out another of her sworn enemies...doors. He barely suppresses a grin at the half-orc. She's somewhat predictable...but entertaining.

    He follows the others into the first room, noting the normalcy of everything...no apparent dramas or deaths here... Then, suddenly the scream from their right puts his lately-improved senses on alert. He draws his swords and follows Nagri...eyes scanning and ears listening for any imminent dangers.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+9) (11) [20]

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Cyrill starts running towards the location whence the screams came from. 'One quiet day is too much to ask, isn't it.' he sarcastically quips, whip drawn, and voice warm to start inspiring his allies.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (1d20+9) [25]

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,135

    Default Day 9, noon

    The mill interior is coated with a thin layer of sawdust. The noise is very loud in here - the clanking and creaking of the wooden mechanical devices, which transfer the power of the waterwheel to a various mechanical woodworking tools. The dominant of these is a large log-splitter in the middle of the mill - a chute coming down from the ceiling in a slope, within which are two rotating saw blades. The uncut timber is transported to the second floor of the building on the conveyor belt outside and fed into the log-splitter to be sawn into smaller pieces.

    The saw blades within the log-splitter are currently rotating, but there is no wood coming out of the chute. Instead, at the bottom of the chute the bloody, mangled and torn remains of a person are spattered all over heaps of bloodstained firewood. The saw blades have done a very good job of dismembering the victim - the torso is carved in two and an arm and a leg are completely separated from the body. The face is almost unrecognizable, but you can see that it is the body of a girl, and Amadeus thinks that she bears a passing resemblance to a slightly older version of Shayliss...

    The terrified screaming continues, coming from upstairs on the second floor of the lumber mill, "Oh no....blessed Desna....please no...."



    ((And a close-up of the gory details....))


  5. Default

    "Cause them pain Nagri, cause them real pain..." Amadeus requests softly but with conviction as he looks upon the dead body before trying to shut off the blades.
    Last edited by mdh; 01-26-2016 at 08:36 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,340
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "Joyya, block those gears and stop them blades NOW!" the She-Wolf commands as she rushes up the stairs taking three of them at a time.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  7. #17

    Default

    Joyya does as he's told. He looks at the machinery and around the room, looking for whatever might stop the blades.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge Engineering - (1d20+4) [19]



  8. Default

    "You were right my friend," Amadeus continues as he turns and heads upstairs, "This is personal..."

  9. #19

    Default

    Paulo fights the urge to follow Nagri up the stairs, and pauses a moment beside the grisly spinning blades; keen to help Joyya if he can. As time appears to be of the essence, while Joyya is scanning the room, Paulo looks at the contraption with his rogue's eyes to see if there's a quick way to jam or disable the gears or machinery.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldisable device - (1d20+13) (7) [20]

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Cyrill, mouth wide open from sheer shock runs after Nagri, ready to pull whatever he had to to see this done.

Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •