Page 103 of 155 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1541

Thread: Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders

  1. #1021

    Default

    "Faceless Stalkers!" Paulo exclaims upon seeing the horrid, humanoid-like creatures attacking Nagri. He'd never seen one, but the stories he'd heard around his clan's campfire...there was no doubt. He'd heard tales of these abominations coming out of the wetlands to terrorize clans and towns....but thought them just that...old wives' tales...and never thought he'd actually see one. He tightens his grip on his swords and prepares to help.

  2. Default

    Amadeus casts magic missles and sends two missoles at each target and uses his Toppling Rod (1st of 3):

    Aldern: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d4+2) (2, 2) [6] plus Trip Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+12) (13) [25]

    Wife: Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d4+2) (4, 1) [7] plus Trip Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+12) (15) [27]

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,281

    Default Round 1


    A couple of glowing darts smash into each of the two aberrations. A brilliant flash of light explodes at the impact and the concussive force of the spell knocks both creatures on their knees.

    ((Nagri is next, then round 2. The stalkers are prone. Remember that Joyya, Paulo and Cyrill responds to the noise in round 2, so technically their actions posted above haven't happened yet))

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollknowledge dungeoneering - (1d20+10) [27]
    'Ah, how utterly expected.' Cyrill sighed as they prepared to storm downwards.

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,228
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Nagri indeed isn't surprised and even though the stalkers' attacks catch her slightly off guard she doesn't react much to the blunt force trauma, having endured much worse already. With an irritated grunt she shoves one of the stalkers aside as they are knocked down by Amadeus' spell and with a swing brings down her spiked chain on them. The piercing weapon lands on the one-time Aldern like a ton of spiky bricks.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack 1 - (1d20+14) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (2d4+17) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - (1d20+7) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (2d4+17) [22]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen area
    Posts
    2,281

    Default Round 2


    A couple of swift sweeps of Nagri's viscious chain shreds the downed stalker to a bloody rubbery pulp and it collapses the rest of the way to the floor. The other Stalker - the one masquerading as Alderns wife - pauses for a second. For obvious reasons, you can't read its facial expression, but you get the sense that the creature is shocked by seeing her (?) companion torn apart like that. It tries to get off the floor and bolts towards the stairs leading down and out.

    Nagri is entitled to an AoO as the creature rises from prone. If it survives, will rush past Amadeus, giving him an AoO as well ((Amadeus needs to have a weapon in hand to take advantage to the AoO)). If it still lives, it will try to escape down the stairs.

    ((Your turn, then round 3))


  7. #1027
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,228
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "Not so fast! I didn't say you could leave!" Nagri shouts as she sees the stalker try to get up and flee.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAoO - (1d20+12) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (2d4+17) [20]
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  8. Default

    If the beast survives Nagri's strike, Amadeus will watch it pass, follow it and shoot magic missiles into it from behind:

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(4d4+4) (2, 1, 4, 1) [12] plus trip Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+12) (18) [30] (I surmise I get one trip per target and not per missile, but can roll three more time if needed Abber...)

    (Never said he was drawing his MWK dagger so didn't take the stab, plus could Nagri take a second AofO as it moved from one threatened square to another if she had the right feat?)
    Last edited by mdh; 03-26-2017 at 08:01 PM.

  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,228
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    ((Yes. Combat reflexes. Don't have it.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  10. #1030

    Default

    Joyya hustles - well, as much as Joyya can hustle - towards the sounds of battle.

    "What'n the hells happened?"



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •