Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: Combat 1

  1. Default

    Solario quickly draws and fires a fifth arrow at the lone remaining zombie.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (d20+8 ) [21]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d8 ) [7]

    After his shot, he turns to face the lone wolf near the zombie dog and begins slowly approaching it in a non-threatening manner. As he walks slowly, he slings his bow over his back and rests his hands on the pommel of his sword and gets ready to draw it if the wolf turns to attack him.

  2. Default

    Solario's arrow finally fells the remaining zombie. The wolf holds still as his packmates slink slowly foward, growling quietly.

    ((Solario, if you would like you can give me an animal handling check, or wait for the rest of the group to interact with them as well))

  3. Default

    Avery does not yet stow his crossbow, looking wary of the bodies on the ground. He turns his gaze to where Solario is approaching the wolves. He observes the interaction with obvious intrigue, but stays at a far distance so as to interfere. He does, however, keep a close eye on the wolves' body posture, ready to defend the elf if necessary.


  4. #74

    Default

    Caelrin relaxes as the final walking dead crumpled at the impact of Solario's arrow. He quickly turns his attention to Tristain, uttering a soft prayer for aid and guidance.



  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in the Intermountain West, USA
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Realizing that things could get ugly again, Ander tries to quietly slide back behind the larger figures in the group.

    [rollv= Stealth check]1d20+5[/rollv]
    Last edited by Tarien; 01-10-2016 at 04:28 AM.
    "I never have to try to kill the PCs. They do it to themselves. I just take care of the paperwork." Trevor Sandlin (D&D Adventurer's League Facebook Thread)

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in the Intermountain West, USA
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll Stealth check - (1d20+5) (17) [22]
    "I never have to try to kill the PCs. They do it to themselves. I just take care of the paperwork." Trevor Sandlin (D&D Adventurer's League Facebook Thread)

  7. Default

    Tristan fades back into consciousness as Ander hides behind Caelrin and Maramil. Avery suspects that the wolves aren't certain who is their enemy, but aren't sure they can defeat such a large group of armed humanoids.

    Solario, Maramil and the now conscious Tristan are up before the wolves act.

  8. Default

    Solario eyes the wolf cautiously but confines to approach at a slow but steady pace. Maintaining eye contact with the injured wolf, he begins to hum an old elven lullaby. When he gets within twenty or thirty feet, he will slowly come to a stop. He kneels and takes his bow off his back. He quickly unlings his quiver and sets it on the ground. He pauses for a moment, trying to gauge the wolf's reaction.

  9. Default

    ((Solario, I will say that there is an elven lullaby that actually seems to sooth beasts. So if you can please roll an intelligence check; and if you succeed on that, you can have advantage on a handle animal check. Since you are directly approaching the wolf and you have its full attention, I'm going to say that your handle animal check will make or break it for the whole party))


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •