Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 82

Thread: Combat 1

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genericfuton View Post
    Upon waking Tristan will get up and assess the situation, as soon as he can he will cast frostbite on the nearest undead humanoid he can see.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSaving Throw - (1d20) [19]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFrostbite Damage - (1d6) [2]

  2. Default

    The ghoul does not seem affected by Tristan's attack.

  3. Default

    The wolves continue their attack on the undead dog.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf 1 Attack - (1d20+4) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf 1 Damage - (2d4+2) [7]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf 2 Attack - (1d20+4) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf 2 Damage - (2d4+2) [4]

  4. Default

    The undead dog seems to be having trouble holding together, but it lurches forward and attacks the heavily injured wolf
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollbite - (1d20+3) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - (2d4+3) [10]

  5. Default

    The 1st wolf dies, and his packmate howls loudly.

    The two zombies lurch forward again, making it nearly to the camp.

    Ander, Avery, and Caelrin are up.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Tristan's face appears emotionless....oh wait...that is just the mask...as he moves back a bit towards where their elven scout is in order to make sure the undead must move through him to get to him. He also casts another frostbite at the nearest undead humanoid, hoping that this time they will not be able to resist.

    Last edited by Genericfuton; 01-04-2016 at 03:41 PM.

  7. Default

    (ah sorry, forgot that was a bonus action)

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollsaving throw - (d20) [4]

  8. Default

    The nearest ghoul growls as what is left of his skin frosts over. He is now suffering from the effects of frostbite and a hex.

    Back to Ander, Avery, and Caelrin.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Somewhere in the Intermountain West, USA
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Ander looses an arrow at the nearest ghul (G1).

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollArrow Attack - (1d20+5) (12) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) (1) [1]
    "I never have to try to kill the PCs. They do it to themselves. I just take care of the paperwork." Trevor Sandlin (D&D Adventurer's League Facebook Thread)

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Ander looses an arrow at the nearest ghul (G1).

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTristan - (1d20+3) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMaramil - (1d20+4) [18]
    The nearest Ghoul to Ander is actually G2 (the one Maramil and Tristan have been attacking), just want to clarify which one you'd like to shoot at.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •