Results 1 to 10 of 82

Thread: Combat 1

Hybrid View

  1. Default Combat 1



    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTristan - (1d20+3) [14]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMaramil - (1d20+4) [18]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAnder - (1d20+3) [9]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAvery - (1d20) [9]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSolario - (1d20+4) [24]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCaelrin - (1d20+4) [5]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollzombie dog - (1d20-1) [14]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollzombies - (1d20-2) [11]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollghouls - (1d20+2) [5]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollwolves - (1d20+2) [14]
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. Default

    So the current initiative order is:

    Solario
    Wolves
    Zombie Dog
    Zombies
    Avery
    Ghouls

    Once there are more people in the fight, I will be using the rule that an entire "block" of people will be up at once. I'll explain when we get there for anyone who hasn't done it that way before.

  3. Default

    Ignoring the wolves, Solario turns his attention the the humanoids. He attempts to determine whether they have noticed the group. If so, he wastes no time firing his first shot at the most immediate threat while rousing the sleeping. Otherwise, he will attempt to silently wake the group by shaking them individually while covering their mouths to stiffle any screams.


  4. Default

    Solario is certain that the humanoid creatures coming down the hill are aware of him and his companions. He fires an arrow at Z1, and the arrow finds its mark. He then begins waking the other party members.

    Revised initiative:

    Solario
    Maramil
    Tristan

    Wolves
    Zombie Dog
    Zombies
    Ander
    Avery
    Caelrin
    Ghouls

    Those in italics are surprised this round; that means they can do reactions only. I don't think there are any reactions available to Maramil or Tristan, so I'm going to move on to the next set of enemies. Please correct me if there's something you can or would like to do.

  5. Default

    The wolves round on the undead dog they have been chasing, and attack.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf1 - (1d20+4) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf1 damage - (2d4+2) [8]

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf2 - (1d20+4) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollWolf2 damage - (2d4+2) [7]

  6. Default

    The wolves both savagely bite the dog, however it has already tasted the 1st wolf's blood and rounds on it, snapping out in a strained, lurching manner.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollZombie Dog attack - (1d20+3) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollZombie Dog damage - (2d4+3) [7]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •