Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 608

Thread: Episode 3: Dragon Hatchery

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hazelbrook, Australia
    Posts
    272

    Default

    My attack details if needed.

    Mindartis takes aim at one of the cultists (the higher initiative one) and watches his arrow fly across the cave.

    Attack:Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+8) [13]

    Damage:Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d8+4) [6]

  2. Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInit - (1d20+1) (11) [12]

    Grim moves forward (to DDD28), all the while enchanting his staff to be imbued with the natural energies. He then lashes out against Cultist 1 and growls, "You will never succeed in your foul plans, fanatics!"

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStaff - (1d20+7) (14) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+5) (4) [9]

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollVala init - (1d20+3) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollFade init - (1d20+4) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollErevenn init - (1d20+4) [15]

    Vala, Fade, and Erevenn move first.

    Vala initiative
    – 21
    Fade initiative - 16
    Erevenn initiative – 15
    Cultist 1 initiative
    – 12
    Grim initiative – 12
    Mindartis initiative - 10
    Cultist 2 initiative - 4


    Dragon Hatchery 1.png
    Last edited by Rellott; 12-18-2015 at 10:19 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  4. #24

    Default

    Erevenn spends rushes forth and attacks with a swiftly drawn rapier. "Corellon!"
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll rapier - (1d20+6) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll rapier damage - (1d8+4) [11]

    Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    Erevenn slashes at the cultist and carves a deep wound in him. Blood begins to spill out and he clutches his wound with his off-hand.



    Come join us on Discord!

  6. #26

    Default

    Vala moves to WW29 (25ft) & shoots at cultlist 1 @HH28 twice.

    First Shot
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRangedAttack - (1d20+7) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercingDmG - (1d6+3) [6]
    Second Shot
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRangedAttack - (1d20+7) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercingDmG - (1d6+3) [6]


  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    Vala plants her first bolt in the cultist's throat and he goes down gargling, an expression of utter torment on his face. She uses her second bolt to strike the chest of the cultist that was standing behind the first.

    Grim moves to stand over the body of the fallen cultist and attack the one that remains. His staff strikes true and the cultist seems to barely be hanging on by a thread.

    Mindartis has to move some to get a clear line of sight to the remaining cultist, but even with his better vantage point his arrow misses the cultist and clatters off the wall behind him.

    Initiative order: Fade is left, then cultist 2.
    Vala
    Fade
    Erevenn
    Cultist 1 - dead
    Grim
    Mindartis
    Cultist 2 - injured (-15)



    Come join us on Discord!

  8. #28

    Default

    Fade, without a word rushes toward the first cultist, while drawing her blood dagger and makes a spinning slash while following up with a sweeping kick.

    [roll=Dagger]1d20+7[/roll
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDagger Damage - (1d5+4) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollUnarmed - (1d20+6) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollunarmed damage - (1d4+4) [7]
    Last edited by ewokiller; 12-19-2015 at 04:40 PM.

  9. #29

    Default

    Obviously screwed up roll
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLongknife - (1d20+7) [20]

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    Fade brutalizes the cultist's body. Her knife slices an artery and her kick, already in motion, connects with his already lifeless body and slams it against the far wall.

    Combat is over.

    This entrance to the cave ends at a 10 foot drop-off to the east, though some broad stairs are roughly hewn into a natural stone ramp to ease the descent. The room beyond the drop-off is still bathed in bright light, though the light seems to dim at the far end. You can see that its floor is carpeted with many different kinds of fungi, ranging from a few inches high to nearly as tall as a human adult. From the base of the stairs, two paths through the fungi seem to diverge - one along the south wall and one along the north, though they both lead to the opposite end of the room.

    Do you do anything else in this first room, do you head down the stairs into the second room, or do you do something else?


    Dragon Hatchery 1.png
    Last edited by Rellott; 12-19-2015 at 06:17 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •