View Poll Results: Cold Weather Clothing Rules

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cold weather clothing should lower the temperature threshold for cold weather related CON checks

3 100.00%
  • Cold weather clothing should provide advantage on all CON checks in cold weather

0 0%
Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Chat

1. Default

Alright good, now is there anyone left behind to help get across or can Sieg focus on getting the hell out of their?

2. Default

Ha! I think he can safely get the hell out.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire, that is!

I thought Nicos was another character from the village, that I didn't know.
    Also, all that happened before Pavel appeared or they are ignoring him?

4. Default

No, the villagers are paying attention to you and the party knows you're there, it's just there were out of control mules and the like.

I thought that in order to tell them about the elves I was much closer. My mistake.

6. Default

Well, I'm kind of guessing with the timing and your distance. When all of this started, you were half a kilometer--about 1,600 feet--away from them. I figure if you'd continued to move forward for the minute or so that it took them to get their wagons under control, you'd now be within like a couple hundred feet or 65m away from the wall.

Sorry for the name confusion--I mix up my childrens' names in real life, so it's bound to happen every once in a while here!

Don't worry about the mix up, it happens!

Also, to make sure this time

Quote Originally Posted by Profit View Post
    When he comes close to the wagons he'll cast light, so he'll become visible to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Profit View Post
    Seeing the elves moving forward and being exposed to everyone, anyway, he decides to move faster towards the settlers. When he reaches within hearing distance the first thing he'll tell them: "Prepare yourselves! Elves are coming to attack you!".
    Pavel got close enough to cast Light, but not within hearing distance in order to warn them about the Elves, right?

When the time comes could you write it in the ooc thread or the main one, if you prefer?

8. Default

I'd say the time is now that you're w/in 65m of them--normally you'd be able to shout farther, but it's windy and there's a lot of commotion going on.

If I understand correctly the flaming spheres appeared 180ft away from the main group and since I'm still 100ft away from them I should be closer to the elves. Also, Pavel sees the Elves, right?
    If he can see them he will cast a spell, depending on their distance from him.

10. Default

Yes, Pavel can see the elves; here's the rundown:

The elves are approximately 240 feet away from the wagons. They cast their flaming spheres out at maximum distance, or 180 feet from the wagons. Pavel knows that they can now move those spheres at will. Pavel WAS 180 feet away from the wagons, but has since moved toward the wagons.

SO Pavel can see the elves and is about 140 feet from them.

Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast