Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Distortion Roleplay

Paledragon cast his magic over Les underneath the blanket, after a few moments Les finds himself looking... At a stone wall... or perhaps ceiling, who knows what angle its at. A few moments go by and Les hears a voice from the mirror, from a figure out of view, "Oh, so he may be interested..." A few moments later the scene shifted (turns out he was looking at the ceiling) and a grey-eyed man with a stout face stared at him, "Wait, you're not... Alright, so I assume you're one of Owen's friends? Did you want to take up his deal instead? You tell me where you are, what its like outside, I'll answer one question of yours. One game free question."

Blog Entries

"You can tell me why do you want to know and if I believe you, then I will tell you what you want to know after I think about it."

Les tries to get a feeling about the man (full-round action, get a hunch, cunning knowledge & social intuition, sense motive - [21])

"Well, I'm concerned for my friend's well being... Well, that and knowledge is power. I think we all know that you should keep your friend's close," he wore a slightly offputting smile as he said this.

Last edited by Zeros; 11-05-2015 at 02:39 PM.

Blog Entries

"Thank you, I will get back to you.", Les leaves the mirror under the blanket and whispers to Owen: "How do I turn that thing off?"

Owen shrugs.
    "I have no idea," he whispers. "I've been wrapping it in that blanket."

Blog Entries

"I see.", Les gives back the mirror wrapped in the blanket, "Go leave it out of earshot and then we'll talk."

When Owen returns and with everyone present, Les explains: "The man on the other side wants to know where we are, but he is not sincere about why, he has no interest in us, though. He isn't lying about the part that it's for the sake of his friend, however he does not mean you, Owen."

7. Default

-------During the Camp Night, Chapter 1-------
    An'Drye had sat on a log nearby, starting small talk with the man who seemed to be greatly despised by most, An'Drye didn't particularly care, he had his own culture and that she could understand.
    "Nothing much really, i don't have a particular need to sleep so i only do so when it seems i am expected to." she shrugs, as if the entire affair was just another interesting story she would eventually tell her children if she ever had some. "It's nice and all but i think staying awake is more useful right now."
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Blog Entries

"That's a wonderful ability, it would greatly help your survival chances in Kamipulk. Many who don't learn to sleep lightly there don't live long enough to wake up.", Les compliments her. "Anyway, I'm off to bed now, take care.", he bows politely and goes to sleep.

9. Default

"Right then, what about you owen?" An'Drye stays there looking around for beasts or other things that could attack.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollspot - ( 1d20+10 ) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rolllisten - ( 1d20+10 ) [15]
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Owen stifles a yawn with a fist.
    "Unfortunately, I do need to sleep occasionally. But I will do my best to stay awake for as long as I'm needed."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast