Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time Distortion Roleplay

1. Default

"Ah, alright then go ahead, i believe i will suffice for the rest of the night, i will make sure to wake you up if anything happens."
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Bloody Tower: Night

Sam walks up the stairs after An'Drye left and approaches her with a friendly smile, "Thanks for the offer of food and for guarding us this night...also I'm sorry for the information bomb before but often it is safer to be honest when you are different as many take hiding things such as I spoke of as the mark of a low person...many think being a changeling in itself makes me less than and not worth trusting."

"I would also like to apologize before for the way I approached this, and while I think we have very different perspectives of the world I think it is worth learning yours so that at the very least I can be considerate towards someone who might be an actual friend in the future," Sam says while debating whether to reveal her last big secret or not.

3. Default

"Is it no problem, i have also over-reacted about it so i apologize as well." An'Drye corresponds with a deep bow "Everyone has their own motivations, and i shouldnt have pretended to know better about yours."

She sits back on the railing of the tower so she can look directly at sam without actually forgetting her guard duties and gives out a very faint smile "And i am sorry that i reacted like that from your story... i just wish... i could speak about my own so easily."
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"There is nothing wrong with not wishing to speak about things...as long as you aren't cursed to have demons spawn and slaughter your friends...that is something I would like to know," Sam says with a light hearted laugh to show he was joking.

"It is as you say, we all have our own motivations and reasons, I can tell my story because it does not hurt me to do so...though might hurt me not to...however it sounds like your story may require a level of intimacy and cannot or should not be disclosed wantonly. Thus I will not pry but will listen should you wish," Sam says a bit more serious with this portion though still smiling in a friendly manner.

5. Default

"Well, i was thinking i should at least tell you either way, but first i must ask, how much do you know about the kingdom of Taregium?" she asked in a serious tone, it was fairly clear that it had to do with whatever happened to her, still she continued "I have never spoken about this directly, so please be patient with me."

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"Just that it is on the east continent and the major race are the cousin to the Rhaw elves," Sam says having taken the time to think on the matter before answering. "Do not worry about my patience, I am a hunter by trade and waiting around can be half the work sometimes," he says with a smile.

7. Default

"Well, i was raised there, nine hundred some years before it became... whatever that place is now..." she looked towards the horizon, almost if instinctively recognizing which direction that was in by now "During my time there i learned i had the ability to... feel what other felt, it is not exactly easy to explain, but sufice to say that gave me all the more reason to want to help others... that is... until that happened..."

Her eyes had suddenly become pained, her voice was slowly becoming lower and lower as if even muttering the words was painful enough, her hands clenched against the stony railing of the tower as she gathered the courage to finish the sentence "These... things... attacked the city i lived in... that was the first time i felt... death... it was algo the first... thousand times... that i felt myself die... until the shock finally... killed me as well..."

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Sam listens with visible interest, showing concern as she describes the tragedies of her past but letting her continue uninterrupted as she spoke. Finally he speaks up and says, "the world is full of mysteries and things which are blessings and curses together. You have a gift and can feel the joy of others, the love of a mother to her child and the child to her mother, the first embers of love and many other wonderful things. The heavens are fair though and thus this gift is double edged and cuts in that you feel the sorrow....but I believe it is a gift An'Drye and knowing of this I will do my best to add a little bit more on the balance of joy that you feel."

Pausing in thought Sam adds, "thank you for the compliment of trusting me to hear this, I am a person of my word and I value my reputation and so I will do my best to not violate your trust. If you wish I you can continue or if you want a distraction I can attempt to dazzle you with a story of my first night outside the Rhaw elves forest in which I entered a drinking contest with a dwarf in the first tavern I ever went to...."

9. Default

"Well... there is one more thing i can still say... after i died i met my real mother, just that one time... why i had this power or why i was adopted by the elves she wouldnt say, only that answers would come in time." she lets out a chuckle, almost sarcasting even in hindsight "After that i spent nearly a millenia trying to figure out when 'in time' meant."
    "But please, i would love to hear one of your stories, i couldnt... take much more... either way..."
    she crosses an arm over her eyes wipping off a few tears that had started to fall.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123