Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Distortion Roleplay

Default Time Distortion Roleplay

Everything posted here is 'canon' so remember that. However, it comes out of order. I don't mind if you even go back and roleplay something from the sewers here, but just make sure that WHEN your rp is taking place is clear. This way you guys can go back and have discussions at certain points. It IS possible to earn XP here. However, this is only for when the story is advancing and you want to continue roleplaying. If the story is currently where you are roleplaying (or within the same general area) post it in the main thread. If you take a RP from the main thread to here, please note that you have done so in both threads.

Enjoy!

On the fourth day the party is staying in their temporary abode, Owen jumps out of bed bright and early to gather everybody in the kitchen.
    "I know you're all wondering why I asked you all to meet me here," he says once everybody has arrived. "There's something I've been keeping from you. Well, I wasn't exactly keeping it from you. I had actually forgotten about it until last night. Anyways, I feel obliged to show you something."

He pulls a lumpy parcel out of his backpack. It appears to be roughly the shape of a semi-circle, although the blanket wrapped around it makes it difficult to tell.
    "This is a mirror that I was given by a man named Robert. Ms. An'Drye, I know you saw it a few days ago, when we met at that inn. Robert is one of those men with grey eyes who, according to our host, we are not to trust. Last night he showed up in this mirror, shouted until he'd gotten my attention, and told me that he was working with Aburrius. You know, the man who tried to feed us all to some monsters. He claims that they are trying to help Veilord keep "The Sleepless" out of this plane, or something of the sort. He offered to tell me more about what's going on here, but only if I told him our current location. I'm not sure I trust him, but I wanted to get your opinions before I make any decisions that could affect all of us. So I guess we all need to decide whether we should confide in Robert or not."

Blog Entries

"I can tell you if he can be trusted if you let me speak with him. I can not give you better advice at this point.", Les looks at Owen apologetically. "Would you like some warm milk with honey and a bit of cinnamon?"

"I wouldn't let him know about this location, as our benefactor brought us here after they attacked us...apparently..." Alyssa says having been knocked out by the trap during the fight..."I would also lose the mirror at this point as he might be able to use it to scry you, and if they are an enemy then that will be very dangerous for us."

"I'm also hesitant to tell him our location," Owen says. "Honestly, I don't trust him. But I may be biased. If you wish to speak with him, Doctor James, would you please do so under a blanket or some other cover for the time being?"

6. Default

"Agreed, we don't know anything about this person, but many things can be discerned by simple patterns and sounds on the background, if anyone does wish to speak with this person please do make sure to be very careful, i would rather not find an ambush waiting for us the moment we leave." An'Drye sips at a cup of tea calmly while trying to figure out the overall best course of action.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Blog Entries

"A wise precaution. It would also be prudent to monitor if any magic affects me through it while I use it. Who knows what nasty surprise could they have in store for us.", Les hands Owen the warm beverage.

(Before I update here, does Owen give the mirror to the Doctor and does the Doctor hide under some blankets and use said mirror?)

Owen exchanges the mirror for the milk.
    "Remember, we don't tell him where we all unless we're all in agreement," he says. "To activate the mirror you need to say... well, I suppose I shouldn't say it out loud this close to the mirror. I'll write it down for you."
    Owen writes "Ostemehi" on a slip of parchment and hands it to the Doctor.

Blog Entries

"I see. Careful, it has cinnamon in it, might make it seem warmer than it is. Paledragon, whenever you are ready.", Les takes a torch from a wall with the continual flame affecting it, takes out a blanket from his backpack and covers himself with it.

When Paledragon confirms he is detecting magic, Les speaks: "Ostemehi."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast