Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Training Yard

1. Default The Training Yard

An'Drye noticed that Drake was the only one else who cared to train physically at least for now and approached him. "Hey, would you like to have a short sparring match? the dummies aren't exactly good defense training."
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"I would love to," Drake said as he stepped away from the training dummy he was working on.

"I have seen you fight and am very impressed, hopefully I can keep up," Drake with genuine respect.

"Would you like me to fight armed or unarmed? It is all the same to me since I have been trained in both forms."

3. Default

"Just use whichever form you prefer, as will i." An'Drye picks a wooden sword with a shape similar to her own and wields it giving a few swings to the air for testing purposes. "Right, seems to be in good shape, shall we get started then?" She moves towards the empty area of the training yard that seemed best for sparring purposes.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Picking up no weapon but wrapping his hands, Drake makes his way towards An'Drye. "Lets begin."

5. Default

"Right, in three..." for the sake of fairness An'Drye begins a countdown.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative - ( 1d20+2 ) [17]

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

"Two, one!"

Initiative- [roll]1d20+2[\roll]

8. Default

An'Drye immediately strides forward giving out a wide blow, even if she fought when she had to, her methods often preferred to end things as quickly as possible and preferably with as little pain as possible.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - ( 1d20+6 ) (3) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcrit confirm - ( 1d20+6 ) (9) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - ( 2d4+6 ) (1, 1) [8]

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Ducking under the blow, Drake answers back with a swift uppercut aimed at An'Drye's abdomen.

Attack - Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d20+4) [9]

Damage - Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6+2) [5]

(My AC is 13)

10. Default

(that sounds like its going to be difficult for you)

An'Drye easily parries the blow with a counter-swing, using the falchion's natural form to make fluid movements that seem to work both for offense and defense.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollattack - ( 1d20+6 ) (14) [20]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollcrit confirm - ( 1d20+6 ) (5) [11]

Authentic Forum Dice-rolldamage - ( 2d4+6 ) (2, 1) [9]

discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast