Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Loot management

1. Default

Dartok will just take cash, nothing we've collected so far is of any particular interest to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avor View Post
    Colours don't do well on these forumes for me, I'm legaly blind. I have to copy and paste everything to wordpad to read things.

Bit Purple or regal blue will be fine.
    Changed to purple.

Take the Mirhral Bastard Sword of my request list. Unless I'm missing something, it's just a overpriced fancy half-wieght sword. I'll buy a silver one later.

I've run it through my head for a little bit, and it bothers me that mithral has no benefit. So I'm going to up it a little bit.

Mithral weapons overcome DR as silver weapons (without lowering it damage). Because of its natural affinity for magic it also cuts off 5% of the cost of enchanting it. ( so for a +1 bonus it would be 1900 instead of 2000, for +2 bonus it would cost 3800 instead of 4000, etc... )

Blog Entries

Les will take an amulet of sending, or all of them if no one is interested.

6. Default

Not sure about the amulets but An'Drye would be interested in the ring of burning illumination
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

I'll hang onto both Bastard Swords untill we find a buyer, and I decide what one I wan to keep.

More weapon hardness and hp vs silverDR denial.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123