Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loot management

Blog Entries

Anyone wants vials of silversleep poison? If we don't learn that it's unusually expensive, Les will take all 4 vials. Unless someone else would want some, in which case we can split them.

Don't care about the silversleep, but we should definitely keep the healing potion.

I motion that in the case of an item being equally beneficial to those desiring it that a roll off be conducted to see who gets it....in character it could be a game of odd or even....

As long as every ends up relatively satisfied with the general loot situation, I'll keep my hands out of it mostly. (Which of course if things don't work out, then I'll go in and be a little bit more exact equal portions) But as long as everyone is satisfied and doesn't feel jipped, (and I don't see anyone jipping anyone) then I'll let you work it out. Keep it even though.

So that poison is extremely valuable, primarily because of its volume. A single dose is worth about 200 gold. Each container contains 5 doses. 1,000 gold per container. 4,000 gold total. (2,000 at half price) The kicker is that you'd have to find someone who would purchase it. Its an uncommon poison, so you'll either need to use a dose proving its effects to your buyer, or they'll have to recognize the poison. You would also need to find someone who would actually purchase it, (thieves guild, etc...) But, its definitely got some value simply because of the volume you have.

5. Default

right, i dont -particularly- need any of the items, im fine to just take the money later
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrakDarkstar View Post
    right, i dont -particularly- need any of the items, im fine to just take the money later
    Does that mean you don't want the mithral breastplate?

7. Default

well i do, but it just has more use on other characters so its probably better there
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Turac has been walking around with that +1 heavy steel shield ever since it was identified.

Beyond that, I'm in for the Adamantine and Mithral bastard swords. I also wound't mind the masterwork flail, a replacement for my morning star as backup for bludging stuff.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avor View Post
    Turac has been walking around with that +1 heavy steel shield ever since it was identified.

Beyond that, I'm in for the Adamantine and Mithral bastard swords. I also wound't mind the masterwork flail, a replacement for my morning star as backup for bludging stuff.
    I'll pick a color for you, cyan is free.

Colours don't do well on these forumes for me, I'm legaly blind. I have to copy and paste everything to wordpad to read things.

Bit Purple or regal blue will be fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast