Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Northgate and Laketowns

Blog Entries

Les just looks at An'Drye from behind, half-smile plastered to his face. He's obviously enjoying himself.

But everything beautiful doesn't last long and this moment too was ended with Owen's remark: "Yes, let us move on."

2. Default

An'Drye starts to move down the main exit. "Doctor, i would prefer it if you didn't daydream in a possibly lethal location, but then it's not like you have been particularly useful anyway."
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Blog Entries

"Useful enough that you still draw breath, my dear, that is enough for me. Condescension doesn't become that pretty face, you shouldn't sully it.", Les replies seductively.

4. Default

"Well, i would still prefer if you didn't stare at me like a pervert, specially since we might still be in danger." An'Drye goes out the main entrance carefully.
    I am not responsible for the consequences of any failed saving throws, including but not limited to petrification, poison, death magic, dragon breath, spells or vorpal sword-related decapitations.
    I will however, be responsible of causing a TPK if you keep insisting on blaming me for your bad luck.

www.youtube.com/c/RansHappyGamingFamily
    twitter.com/Ran_Yakumo_Kyu
    discord.gg/PtXHN5P

Owen takes one last, longing, lingering look at the mysterious magic arches before turning around and following An'Drye out of the room.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 10-28-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Blog Entries

"I apologize, I was lost in thought regarding anatomical considerations, you just happened to be in a way of my gaze."

Anatomical considerations being admiring her physique, naturally. He follows her, looking around.

Alyssa rolls her eyes at the doctor, figures that he is a pervert too...​she thinks to herself as she follows the other woman out the room.

Blog Entries

Authentic Forum Dice-rollspot - (1d20+8) [10]

Dartok realizes notices that the architecture, the design, of the place is old. While it may look well taken care of, some of the architectural designs of this room simply haven't been used in over a thousand years. As for magic, he and Alyssa feel a strong presence of magic from each of the portals, but none is actually active. Their potential is just great.

As they leave the room they find themselves in a hallway, a little ways down it splits continuing straight or going left or right. The stone here is a brighter stone than what was used in the portal room.

Les notices nothing out of the ordinary.

Surprisingly, despite its emptiness, the building is extremely well lit.

(For simple directions: You came from the south, the current directional options are north, east, or west. (unless you want to return to the portal room))

Turac inadvertantly gave the Doctor a subtle look of disapproval as he thought of what skills realy saved An'Drye's life, but said nothing to avoid needless conflict

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast