Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Episode 2: The Raiders' Camp

While praying and meditating, Grim experiences the vision/dream that has been haunting him of late and that drove him to Greenest in the first place. He sees the world destroyed by cold, choking fumes, lightning storms, waves of acid, and horrible fire. He then sees the ten evil eyes glaring at him from the darkness, but this time the eyes are attached to five figures that at once seem to be the heads of dragons and people at the same time. Four of them he cannot see clearly or focus on in this dreamlike state, but one of them resolves into the figure of Rezmir, the black dragon woman that he saw in the cultists' camp. He then awakens from this vision with the same urgency to go as in the past, except this time it is not to Greenest that he feels drawn, but back to the cultists' camp.

Come join us on Discord!

2. Default

Grim's meditation is marred not just by the visions, that he interprets as his God's will, but also by something else. He relives the day when his entire world was burnt to ashes by the cult's raid. When the events had transpired, he had felt hatred and wrath. He still felt those emotions, but now he also felt fear and apprehension. Religion had driven him to a just cause and to the defense of the innocent.

However, it was in the name of their religion itself that the cult justified the murder of innocents, and the pillaging of villages. He decided then, that it was not just being devoted and faithful to one's religion, but also to have a rational and kind outlook, that was necessary to remain a good human being. Contemplating the intricacies of faith, belief, and how it was easier to manipulate people in name of religion, he headed back to where they were assigned sleeping quarters.

His mind was clearer now, and he felt less anxious after receiving the next objective from his Lord. He knew that he trusted him and others of his brethren to succeed in carrying out his divine will. He was not about to fail him, not now, not ever.

Yo, Erevenn talks to their God too. Corellon says go wreck their stuff, but make yo cape look fly.

Erevenn returns their cape to a proper Corellon blue.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Default Episode 2: The Raiders' Camp

((OOC: I am adding "fleek" and "swag" to Corellon's domain listing. New domain-based feature: Pimpin'. Whenever a creature who is not a member of your crew and who has direct line of sight to you sees you rollin', they begin hatin', save ends.))

Come join us on Discord!

((And thusly have I lolled))

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Default Episode 2: The Raiders' Camp

Episode 3 and its corresponding OOC are live. If there is nothing more you want to do before resting for the night, you can move on to those. There is already a discussion happening in the episode 3 OOC thread in response to some questions I posed there.

Come join us on Discord!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940