Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: OOC Chatter [Episode 2]

Default OOC Chatter [Episode 2]

Ok, so your hp increase should have been 8, and your dex mod and all associated modifiers should go up by one. (skills, ranged/finesse attacks and damage, initiative, AC... Am I forgetting something?)
    Oh, and don't forget to add the magic longbow. You can just modify your regular longbow entry by increasing its attack and damage by an additional point, if you want.
    Last edited by Rellott; 12-15-2015 at 03:33 AM.

Come join us on Discord!

Ok pretty sure it is done now, appreciate the patience and help you have been giving me. Hopefully I'll figure it out one day

Quote Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
    Ok pretty sure it is done now, appreciate the patience and help you have been giving me. Hopefully I'll figure it out one day
    Two final things, and I think you'll have it all set. 1) Your Dex saving throw should be 5 since your dex mod increased. 2) With the +1 longbow, your attack roll should be +8 (dex of 3, proficiency of 2, archery fighting style adds 2, and magic property adds another 1) and your damage roll should be 1d8+4 (dex of 3 and magic property adds 1).

Come join us on Discord!

Default OOC Chatter [Episode 2]

Episode 3 and OOC for it are posted. Whenever you finish any activities related to Episode 2, please move to Episode 3.

Come join us on Discord!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829