Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Chatter [Episode 2]

Default OOC Chatter [Episode 2]

This is the thread we will use for all OOC conversation during Episode 2.
    Last edited by Rellott; 10-22-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Come join us on Discord!

2. Default

Didn't want to just post a one liner in the main thread, but does Grim know where to find the two priests?

It's a safe bet they're at the temple cleaning it up, and Markguth will confirm that if you ask him.
    Also, I promise that Nesim's question isn't "So, do you make it to the Cloud District often?"

Come join us on Discord!

4. Default

Yeah its cool, I'll pick up the ingredients while we're on our way to the camp. Nasim knows where to find the alchemist so that's good for us. Some healing potions will be great.

@Vala: if the governor said things that made you want to punch him, it is only because of things you said. He's not one of the bad guys (as far as you know) and is doing his best to maintain order in a chaotic situation, which includes maintaining the chain of command. As much as he appreciates what you've done and acknowledges your skills, he's got lots of skills and experience, too, on top of his position of authority and knowledge of the area. (If I had to stat him out, he'd be high on Wisdom, with a healthy dose of intelligence and charisma, but low on strength, con, and dex. He probably leaves offerings at the shrines of Erathis, Pelor, Chauntea, and Avandra.)

...and yes, I'm trying to (in a realistic and unrestrictive way) put up a big "the published adventure that I'm prepared to run and have resources for is this way" sign. If you really don't want to follow it, I will accommodate you, but there wouldn't be a whole lot of plot unless you created it accidentally through your actions. I know a good DM has multiple plots going on that the characters can bounce between, but I've never claimed to be a good DM, which is why I'm running a published adventure instead of a home brew campaign.

Come join us on Discord!

no need to explain
    i know i m pushing it.. i just have this image of him in my mind.. i should have picked another face i suppose..

i know since the opening of episode 2 , that it is time to move on..
    just couldn't be "oh ok.. we now have to go.. that cutlist has nothing to offer.. not that we did all we could.."
    was just an attempt to be.. realistic?

I see it as anything the cultist has to tell us is post dated Intel as this point. He was second on the totem pole and hadn't anything of use to say

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Second is probably being generous. He basically told you his was a temporary field/squad command. He told you his rank, too, but that doesn't mean much to you at this point.

Come join us on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    In your travels you've likely heard some of the same rumors the cultist had about drow eyes. Perhaps you even heard them from someone who seemed to know for a fact rather than as rumor. You could roll an intelligence check (arcana, nature, or history would definitely work)
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollArcana - (1d20+1) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollHistory - (1d20+1) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollReligion - (1d20+1) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNature - (1d20+1) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLuck - (1d100) [65]

These are copypasted preset rolls for Vala.. use what you think it applies

Quote Originally Posted by arcanegeek View Post
    "Vala, I had been puzzling all morning. Why did you leave someone disguised as a drow in the interrogation room?"
    Can you please rephrase this question? I don't really understand what are you asking..
    Why did i let someone that is disguised to look as a drow in the room?
    or
    Why did i let a drow in disguise in the room?
    or maybe something else??

Vala, you remember about some battles in the past between surface dwellers and drow in which the surface dwellers had difficulty fighting the drow in the dark but were surprisingly successful in daylight. Between that and your knowledge of how many creatures adapt to a life in darkness makes you very confident that drow have photosensitivity.

Come join us on Discord!

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast