Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xy's Gaming Notices

The Will To Power, Season 2, should be starting sometime January.

Right now, we have 3 solid players (Melissa, Darren, and Phil). Alex might be joining after all. Salvius is very unlikely to join. We may be delayed because of Melissa, we'll have to see later.

I started and ended the Vermaledeitland game. That was kind of a bummer because the setting had a great deal of potential. I'm not going to point any fingers, but I did just strike a player from the roster.

The next game is a WitchCraft game called Secrets Abound.

I have two solid players (Darren and Phil), one potential, and room for more.

Secrets Abound will explore the relationship between actions on the material realm and consequences on the spirit realms. This will occur against the backdrop of The Reckoning during 2022 (obviously, this is not following the WitchCraft and Armageddon chronology). Instead, take a look over at the ConX - As Long As There Are People thread to get an overarching idea of the world landscape. The details from the Covenant side of things will come later.

Also, this game is slated to be run on Fridays, 7p to 11p, Pacific.

Turns out I rescheduled to Saturdays, same times.

I'm going to double down on class for the next couple months so I can wrap up. After that, I'll be able to run games free of a significant distraction.

Life throws yet another curve ball. No doubling up. I guess I'm going to have to stick it out.

GMing is back on the table. I'm still running Manifest Destiny.

Manifest Destiny ended. Oddly enough, both players survived. A change in schedule meant that I wasn't able to keep running every week and keep my existing players.

Anyway, the next game is set in Vermaladietland. It's a high difficulty action/exploration/adventure game in a dark fantasy setting. I'll be recruiting for this one but not until after the holidays. I don't like running during the holidays. People do stuff with family and whatnot. It's just a pain. It does give me time to work out the details.

Mixed news.

The Saturday Vermland game is going well. It's titled "Where Heroes Falter" and it's about a mercenary company that went to a cursed kingdom in search of loot and are coming to the realization that they are in far deeper crap than anticipated.

I added a Monday Vermland game. This one is more of a hero's journey titled "In the Hearts of Men and Monsters." Currently, the cast is a boy soldier with a drive to save others, a lady looking for freedom, and now a musician eager to find a place that she can fit in.

I'm hoping things play out but the Monday game may be in for a schedule change. That may play merry havoc with the player's ability to attend and if it does, it may go bust. That would suck, since it's a nice experience for me.

Well, it turns out life has thrown me yet another curve ball. As a result, I'm suspending Saturday and Monday games for at least 10~12 weeks and maybe for 2 to 5 years. Tragic, I know. I'll have to find out how Tue to Thu looks. The games must go on.
    Last edited by Xychotic; 06-04-2015 at 01:09 PM.

As predicted, I'll be trying to resurrect games on Fri and Mon starting August 8. That is almost exactly 10 weeks.

The votes are in: Vermland - Where Heroes Falter will continue. No word yet on if Vermland - In the Hearts of Men and Monsters.

Both are go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast