Thread: Xy's Gaming Notices

Hybrid View

Default Xy's Gaming Notices

ConX - Suspended until 20110107

After taking a thorough look at the month of December, I have come to realize that it is a fool's errand to try and get people together enough to actually run stuff, seeing as how pretty much every holiday is aligned specifically to poop on us. It is even doing this for Darren's game.

As a result, with only one week that may pass for playable (wouldn't be surprising if some other excuse came up to crap on that), I simply don't care to fight any further.

However, for those of you who do want to do some game related stuff, I strongly (as in, I will pester you throughout the week) advise you get your character's belongings delineated. This sort of thing will be relevant because, if I don't see it on your character sheet, I will exercise executive power to pretty much deny everything that is not in your approved profile.

Default Plan is still in place...

Well, as time wears on and this year finally comes to a close, I find that there is NO REASON why my plan for ConX should falter!

My players better be ready to bring the thunder because I have every intention to carry on full throttle and to the hilt!

Default ConX Canceled

It should come as no surprise that not only did only one person show up, but that I've lost patience and completely bailed.

I'll also be giving up games on Friday. Maybe Snake will fill the spot.

Default Head's up

I am currently thinking of a new game to run.

In the meantime, I will engage in some playtesting. There's a bunch of rules that need to undergo the gauntlet before they can be allowed entirely.

Default New Game

So, it turns out that I'm going to be running a new game.

It uses my ConX set in 2025 as the history, wherein the Reckoning manifested as a massive war between the forces of our reality opposing the forces of madness from beyond. Our reality triumphed, but earth has been bloodied and scarred. It is now 2065, 25 years after the end of the war.

I'm looking for low- to mid-level characters. I will be setting up a new thread for the game in the near future.
    Last edited by Xychotic; 02-21-2011 at 12:29 AM.

Default Post-Apocalypse

The year is 2070, 25 years after a huge biological and supernatural disease has ravaged the planet. The war is over.

Characters should be worth around 110 points (tops out at 140), but I would prefer that the background and personality be written up before the points are spent.

There will be elements of survival, exploration, combat, and social interaction. Mostly the latter three.