Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introductions & Out of Game In-Character Chat

Default Introductions & Out of Game In-Character Chat

Please introduce your character (and yourself, if you'd like) in this thread. You should do at least some of the introduction in-character, but you may provide additional information OOC (or information the other characters may not know but the players might appreciate knowing). You may also talk and interact in character but out-of-game here.

Please also post a link to your character sheet in your first post in this thread and/or in your signature for my ease of access (though I will be bookmarking them as well).

Come join us on Discord!

2. Default

"Greetings, I am Grim Greycastle. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I am travelling to Greenest on request of Sir Frume." Grim speaks as he nods courteously to a young gentleman in the Sleeping Cows tavern. He is still a day's journey away from this town that the Paladin of Torm has asked him to look into. "What do I do, you ask? Well, I am a servant of my lord, Bahamut. I strive to live by his ideals and spread his tenets of justice and virtue."

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=228609

"I am Erevenn Galanodel, first in House Galanodel of the Misty Forest, loyal servant of Corellon Larethian. I am sent to investigate the raids I have heard of in these lands, for I fear they may portend a greater plot."

"Greetings, fellow warriors, I am Gara Alakir, Paladin of Tempus. I am here to seek out a way to become stronger to protect the ones I call my family and friends. I hope that I may call all of you my friends as well," He bows his head in respect to the other warriors.
    Last edited by Adonis53; 06-07-2015 at 01:49 AM.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

Dried leaves crumble under her boots, as she travels down the road, enjoying the last rays of the setting sun on her face.
    The evening breeze force her cloak to a gentle wave & every now and then, the handle of her hand crossbow appears for moments under her cloak.
    "Almost 6 years have passed since i left home and still my fate eludes me.." she thinks as she adjust her cloak's hood.
    "Maybe this job is the oportunity i was waiting for. Ok.. he wasn't very informative but he promised a handsome reward and perhaps a chance to raise my reputation.."
    She stops for a brief moment and looks at the sun that is almost gone.
    "I should camp for the night.. there's a nice spot." She thinks & gets off the road and takes her time to set a basic camp.
    "Wait & see Mr.Regart.."she sais almost whispering "The time that I alone will decide about my life is near.. just wait.."
    She lays next to the campfire and falls asleep. "Soon my love.." she murmurs in her sleep..

((OOC: Camera slowly zooms out of her face, strafes to the sun that draws it's last moments above the horizon, queue music, Commercials! ))
    Last edited by Kerilstrasz; 06-07-2015 at 02:23 AM.

"Greetings to all! I am Torrin, the greatest Fire Sorcerer of the age! Well, that may be a bit high. But it might also be true." The young human smiles. He is dressed in a bright colors made of red, yellow, and orange that mimic fire. "I am currently seeking an understanding of my origins and where my power comes from. I must warn you all though that I will not hesitate to speak my mind, which has gotten me in trouble many times with my mentors, and I have a love for fire. It can sometimes be more than I can control but I will make sure to warn you if I am going to burn down a town or something." Though his face shows that he is simply joking, it also reveals that he is trying to connect with the companions and make them aware of some of the dangers that may come from traveling with him.

((OOC:
    I am going to let you guys know that this character is not known for keeping his opinions to himself. He is also a pyromaniac. The way I will be playing this is that for the first day I have a 0% chance of a compulsion to burn. For every day I don't sate my character's desire to burn something, my chance of burning something will increase by 10% each day. So after ten days I will be forced to burn something, anything. That may mean that I might burn your blanket while you are still sleeping with it. Just using my fire spells is not going to fill this compulsion. It has to be for the act of fulfilling the compulsion. I hope that this doesn't bug anyone. It is just my character.))

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=228196

Quote Originally Posted by xXxTheSwordsmanxXx View Post
    "Greetings to all! I am Torrin, the greatest Fire Sorcerer of the age! Well, that may be a bit high. But it might also be true." The young human smiles. He is dressed in a bright colors made of red, yellow, and orange that mimic fire. "I am currently seeking an understanding of my origins and where my power comes from. I must warn you all though that I will not hesitate to speak my mind, which has gotten me in trouble many times with my mentors, and I have a love for fire. It can sometimes be more than I can control but I will make sure to warn you if I am going to burn down a town or something." Though his face shows that he is simply joking, it also reveals that he is trying to connect with the companions and make them aware of some of the dangers that may come from traveling with him.

((OOC:
    I am going to let you guys know that this character is not known for keeping his opinions to himself. He is also a pyromaniac. The way I will be playing this is that for the first day I have a 0% chance of a compulsion to burn. For every day I don't sate my character's desire to burn something, my chance of burning something will increase by 10% each day. So after ten days I will be forced to burn something, anything. That may mean that I might burn your blanket while you are still sleeping with it. Just using my fire spells is not going to fill this compulsion. It has to be for the act of fulfilling the compulsion. I hope that this doesn't bug anyone. It is just my character.))

That is what makes rpgs fun!
    Edit: Also, theskyvalker, we were travelling together after Sir Frume helped me with some info I was looking for. That's what the DM just pm'd me.
    Last edited by Adonis53; 06-07-2015 at 03:06 AM.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

Default Re: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by xXxTheSwordsmanxXx View Post

((OOC:

I can tell I'm going to have to be channelling this party in a positive direction

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

He slid quietly into the room, taking note of any other entrances/exits and also taking note of the other people in the room, weapons and distance to each.

"I am Mindartis Buckman, I am seeking those who destroyed my town and killed my mother and my mentor. I am not here to make friends but if you are able to help me with what I seek be that directly or indirectly then I will come to respect you. My longbow is the only friend I have"

OOC: Hi I'm new to all this so hopefully I'll be more of a help than hindrance. Looking forward to working with you all

Last edited by Mattheus; 06-07-2015 at 10:04 AM. Reason: font color

Erevenn is an androgynous elf with short slate blue hair and ivory skin. The elf wears elegant leaf patterned leather armor with studs designed like acorns. They have a curved wooden shield that bears the symbol of Corellon on, and an exquisite rapier belted at their hip.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast