Thread: Campaign Log & PC Wish List

Default Campaign Log & PC Wish List

Campaign Log:
    Campaign Log link
    Here is a link to a Google Doc that contains information about our campaign. Only I can directly edit the document (to prevent accidental wipes/deletions), but anyone can leave comments suggesting edits, additions, etc. Ultimately it is a living document that everybody can contribute to so that it serves as a full reference to anything you might want to know or remember as we progress through the campaign. In its current form as I write this, it contains minimal information , and most of that is common party knowledge. I will add more as I think of it or you suggest it, and it may one day also contain knowledge that only specific characters know - should this happen, please use your usual discretion and refrain from metagaming and using player knowledge to guide character knowledge.

Wish List:
    Please list any mundane or magic items you would like for your character to find - ideally within the next several levels (don't add unique level 20 artifacts and expect to get them at level 3, for example). You can select items from the various sourcebooks or invent items. Invented items could be completely new inventions or adaptations of items from other editions/games; they can be fully fleshed out, but do not have to be - just item type and the general enchantment you're looking for is sufficient.

Adding an item to this list does not guarantee you will get it soon or even at all, it merely gives me an idea of what you're looking for. Magic items found may not be on anyone's list, sometimes, if it's something I think you could benefit from. Custom-created items may be subject to alterations based on their relative power level.

When I give you an item on your list, I will go in and cross that item off your list. Do not remove these crossed-out/received items from your list, as seeing how many items I've given you helps me maintain balance and fairness between players.

Please maintain your initial post on this thread by editing it to add or modify wished-for items. If you would like to make additional posts so I receive a notification that you've added/changed something, that's fine, but I would like to be able to just look at the first 5 posts and see each of my 5 players' wish lists.

Happy wishing!
    Last edited by Rellott; 10-18-2015 at 05:12 AM.

Come join us on Discord!

2. Default

I will modify it later but there are some things that come to mind almost instantly, so listing them here:

Grim Greycastle, human cleric of Bahamut

Mundane:

Full-plate armor

Magic:

Uncommon:

Pearl of power
    Shield +1
    Cloak of Protection
    Winged Boots

Rare:

Shield +2
    Cloak of Displacement
    Ioun Stone of Reserve
    Ring of Protection
    Ring of Free Action
    Ring of Spell Storing

Very Rare:

Ring of Shooting Stars
    Staff of Thunder and Lightning
    Staff of Striking
    Shield + 3
    Full-plate Armor +2
    Tome of Understanding

Custom:

A staff that is dragon-themed in some manner and is an upgrade of the lighting staff (compatible with Shillelagh). Maybe has a static bonus that is active at all times (+2 to hit and damage or something) and some charges that can be used for a cool effect a certain number of times per day. An easy way to do this is a re-skin of staff of striking or staff of thunder and lightning.An enchanted quarterstaff compatible with Shillelagh. Basically, the idea of Grim's character is that his offense is the Shillelagh + polearm master combination.

Example: A +1 quarterstaff that can benefit from the +1 bonuses even with Shillelagh active would be great.
    Wish granted. Lightning Rod Staff.
    Last edited by theskyvalker; 12-17-2018 at 03:16 AM.

December 8, 2018

Magic Items already bought/found/awarded, and currently in Vala's possession.

Items Vala wishes to procure..

And some color coding to know what I would like more and hope to get sooner than others...
    If only i could already had that!
    I'd definitelly appreciate this to be among the next things i loot.
    A good upgrade!
    A nice upgrade, but i could live without it for now..
    Well.. IF & When.. someday maybe..

PS: I was tempted to ask for another Weapon of Warning, but i'd most likely end up selling it and i still feel bad for selling the previous one,
    forcing you to adjust upwards the encounters..
    Last edited by Kerilstrasz; 01-16-2019 at 02:38 PM.

Fade would be looking for the following:

Mundane:

Magic:

Uncommon:

Custom:
    Returning throwing darts
    Goggles of Darkness (or some other name, Taking an idea from Vala,) when being worn can negate effects of drow sunlight sensitivity (and because this would negate a purposeful negative) but make all charisma based checks at disadvantage as people won't trust someone who hides their eyes or reduce vision in sunlight to 60ft(30?). (on a personal note I loved the comparison to Riddick's goggles that was made, way cool)
    Amulet of the Night Mother - While wearing can spend charge (?number of charges) to gain tremor sense or blind sight for 1 min. Has (?) number of charges and recharges (?) per day. I see this as something that would be awarded to her at a certain level of achievement within the order.
    Awarded item: bloodthirsty blade
    Last edited by Rellott; 11-15-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Ok so far I've found:

Greatbow 50 gp 1d10 piercing 10 lb
    Heavy, Ammunition (range 200/800), Two-handed

Bracers of Archery, GreaterThese wristbands look like normal protective wear. The bracers empower the wearer to use any bow (not including crossbows) as if she were proficient in its use. If she already has proficiency with any type of bow, she gains a +2 competence bonus on attack rollsand a +1 competence bonus on damage rolls whenever using that type of bow. Both bracers must be worn for the magic to be effective.

Boots of ElvenkindThese soft boots enable the wearer to move quietly in virtually any surroundings, granting a +5 competence bonus on Move Silentlychecks.

Efficient QuiverThis appears to be a typical arrow container capable of holding about twenty arrows. It has three distinct portions, each with a nondimensional space allowing it to store far more than would normally be possible. The first and smallest one can contain up to sixty objects of the same general size and shape as an arrow. The second slightly longer compartment holds up to eighteen objects of the same general size and shape as a javelin. The third and longest portion of the case contains as many as six objects of the same general size and shape as a bow (spears, staffs, or the like). Once the owner has filled it, the quiver can produce any item she wishes, as if from a regular quiver or scabbard. The efficient quiver weighs the same no matter what’s placed inside it.

Well that will do for now. Is this alright?

Last edited by Mattheus; 10-01-2015 at 03:06 AM.

Wishlist for Riglin:

Mundane/Spell Materials
    A 100gp pearl for Identify (looking to get this ASAP)
    A 100gp focus for Clairvoyance

Magical
    Ring of Spell Storing (Rare, Attunement)
    Eyes of Minute Seeing (Uncommon)

Custom
    None as of now, but boy do I have ideas...
    Last edited by DonJentleman; 03-15-2016 at 03:49 AM.

Official magic items wish list:
    Sword of Wounding (2000)
    Frost Brand (2200)
    +1 Weapon (1000)
    Medallion of Thoughts (3000)
    Rod of the pact keeper +1 (12000)

Homebrew magic items wish list:
    Wristlet of Dueling (Gain Dueling Fighting Style)
    Boots of Evaporation (misty step 1/ short rest?)
    Ring of Summoning (summon/change pact weapon with a bonus action)
    Wrist guard of pact mastery (+1/+1 with my pact weapon)
    --------------------------------------------------------

Wishlist for Ignatius

+X Half Plate/Shield
    Ring of Dual Focus (Attunement): At the end of a long rest, select a Psychic Focus. You may focus on that in addition to another Psychic Focus. This Psychic Focus is lost when you fall unconscious, and you cannot change this focus or regain it until after another long rest.
    Necklace of Empowered Mind (Attunement): When changing saves with Strength of Mind, you may change Intelligence Saves instead of Wisdom Saves.
    +X Rod of the Mystic : +X to attack rolls and save DCs with pyschic talents/disciplines