View RSS Feed

Erran

Trees quiz

Rate this Entry
...That´s really not that good a title; and yes, it stuck with me for how it sounds. But the dice is cast now, and I can just hope that favouring lightness:feeling over correctness:meaning will meet your preference as having been a right choice. :: What this is, is a series of quiz-like punctual challenges based on my way of learning dnd 5e rules, which a beginner may choose to measure his or her own progress by. I must add that I see myself just a tiny bit farther on the way to becoming a role-player than the people this series is meant for. What this is not, is an attempt to instruct others. Most likely, to the majority of readers who will look over this post, I am fit only to be a student. And in hope I meet the consent of each of you, I at most express, here, the imagined picture, which I take pleasure in, of all of us learning together. There is no diploma prepared for those who would master the quiz, but the reader is warmly encouraged to give him- or herself a treat for the achievement. I sincerely believe that the path on which the series here guides is of real use in advancing from a status of novice/beginner, to that of dnd 5e apprentice; and if my later experience will prove otherwise, I will surely return to make the proper changes. :::: Before we start, if you are as new to dnd and role-play as I was when I arrived at the doorsteps of ttw, it may be useful to know that all the game information you probably need is found in the Basic Rules manuals (player, then dungeon master) from DungeonsandDragons.com and at the 5e section of d20srd.org (Update: also dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD5:System_Reference_Document), with additional lore bits at dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Canon:Campaign_Settings. Of course, take this advice with a pinch of salt, as, while confident of making progress in the right direction, I am still new at all things dnd. In passing, I have to mention that, during the course of my study so far, I was very impressed with TuxCards as an organizing tool; but perhaps a .chm files editor could prove even more helpful. Then, with regard to the structure of my series here, you will notice two things: first, that chapter headings are marked with round brackets - and you can use these to organize your handling of this material; and second, that some topics are marked with a * sign, which means I consider them more important, and it would probably not be wise to skip them. Now, with regard to the importance of each section, my opinion is that a beginner would do well to spend 30% of study time on approach topics, 30% on mechanics ones, 30% on those of properties, and 10% on lore information; with focus changing based on the degree of mastery achieved over the topics of each main section. Last, if you intend to make use of this quiz as a learning tool for yourself, then you may want to make a copy and rearrange the contents for your viewing convenience. You have my permission to do that, but please keep in mind that, while I produced this quiz with the belief that the common terms mentioned here in are open game content, quality sanctioned by the Wizards of the Coast, I have no official guarantees that it is so; and did not consider appropriate to bother someone at that company to find out. :) :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: (approach-overview-Adventure) :: 1. What kind of challenges does an adventure expose to? :: 2. What is the importance of being part of a team, with regard to facing those challenges? :::: (approach-overview-Story beginning) :: 3. What are the two important matters given attention to in the beginning of a tale? (hints: motivation, characters which become involved) :::: (approach-overview-Story unfoldment) :: 4. What are general steps of a story? (name as many different ones that you feel proper) :::: (approach-overview-Storyteller-players interaction) :: *5. What are the steps of usual storyteller-players interaction? (hint: the manual names 3) :::: (approach-overview-Dice) :: 6. What does the dice add to the game? (hint: an element of ...) :::: :::: (approach-characters-Abilities, skills, use) :: *7. Name the 6 abilities. :: *8. Name the skills associated to each ability. :: *9-to-14. For each ability, specify the general contexts in which reference is made to it in calculations. (hint: in each case there are one, or just a few generic uses; you may also want to impress in memory the use of some skills, the names of which don´t easily convey a familiar meaning.) :: *15-to-20. For each ability, (only) name one or more formulas/calculations which involve them. (observation: matter which you will probably master after having went through the 5e rules a few times) :::: (approach-characters-Other aspects) :: *21. Name the other aspects of a player-character´s definition. :::: (approach-character-Levelling up) :: 22. Levelling up is based on the accumulation of what? :: 23. What can be expected when one levels up? :::: :::: (approach-travel-Speed) :: *24. How many hours is normally accepted that a character can travel in a day? :: *25. Name the opportunities or consequences of travelling slower and faster. :: 26. Name the alternatives to travelling on foot. :::: (approach-travel-Activities) :: *27. Name the activities one can engage in while travelling. :: 28. What is the importance of visibility with regard to the success of these activities? :::: (approach-travel-Nourishment and rest) :: 29. How important are food and water while travelling? :: *30. What do lack of nourishment and long marches lead to? :: *31. What sort of actions is one limited to while resting? :: 32. Which kind of rest offers the greater benefits? :::: :::: (approach-challenges-Combat) :: *33. How is a battle organized, from a temporal point of view? :: *34. What can take place during one´s turn? :: *35. When does reaction take place? (hint: the question is related to point 33) :: 36. Is hitting an enemy the only action available? :: 37. Can objects be hurt by damage? :::: (approach-combat-Other challenges) :: 38. What major source of influences, other then the context of combat, occasions challenges? (hint: the question is a bit tricky, so, if you can´t answer in one word, better skip it) :: 39. Name a few special actions and a few special circumstances. (e.g. jumping, and falling, respectively) :::: (approach-challenges-Perceptible effects of damage) :: 40. What visible effect has dropping below half of total health (hit points)? :: 41. What visible effect has dropping to 0 health? :::: (approach-challenges-Creature conditions) :: 42. Name a few conditions that a creature might be in. :::: :::: (approach-magic-Known and prepared spells) :: *43. Specify the difference between known and prepared spells. :::: (approach-magic-Spell slots) :: *44. What is the use of spell slots? :: *45. How are spell slots replenished? :::: (approach-magic-Rituals) :: 46. Can all spells be cast as a ritual? :: *47. What are the two main aspects of casting by ritual? (hint: casting time and use of spell slots) :::: (approach-magic-Spell levels) :: *48. How many spell levels are there? (observation: the question only approximately applies to all character classes) :: *49. How are level 0 spells called? :::: (approach-magic-Spell descriptors) :: 50. Name a few spell descriptors. :::: :::: (approach-downtime-Lifestyle options) :: 51. What are the lifestyle extremes? :: *52. What are the common expenses of a lifestyle? :: *53. How does the lifestyle place one in the attention of bandits or of the social elite? :: 54. What alternative lifestyle offers the Survival skill? :::: (approach-downtime-Use of coins) :: 55. Who uses coins? :: *56. What are common (and the uncommon) types of coins? :::: (approach-downtime-Occupations) :: *57. Name the 5 downtime occupations. :: *58. What kind of items can one craft? :: *59 what are the requirements of crafting? :: *60. What name of service does practising a profession associate one with? (hint: look in the table of services) :: *61. What are the options for earning more by practising a profession? :: *62. What does one spend time recuperating from? :: *63. How is the time frame of research established? :: *64. By what are the results of research determined? :: *65. What are the requirements of training? :::: (approach-downtime-Service) :: *66. Name the categories of services. :::: (approach-downtime-Attitude of npcs) :: *67. What general kinds of attitude can a non-player character have towards a player character? (hint: the manual names 3) :::: :::: :::: :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Types of dice) :: 68. Name the types of dice used in the d20 system. :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Checks pattern) :: *69. What is the general pattern for checks? :: 70. Can there be more than one cast of dice? :: 71. What are the names bonus and penalty given to? :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Advantage and disadvantage) :: *72. How does one proceed when having advantage? :: *73. How does one proceed when having disadvantage? :: 74. What are advantage and disadvantage determined by? (also mention the role-playing reward) :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Most usual modifiers) :: *75. What is the formula for an ability modifier? :: *76. What is the formula for the proficiency bonus? :: *77. What is the relation between the proficiency bonus and a character´s proficiencies? :: 78. What do proficiencies apply to? :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Most usual checks) :: *79. What does the ability check show? :: *80. What is the name of the target value for ability checks? :: *81. What does the saving throw show? :: *82. How are the target values for saving throws established? :: *83. What are the guiding values for difficulty classes? :: *84. What does the attack roll show? :: *85. What is the name of the target value for attack rolls? :: *86. What is the formula for attack rolls? :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-One and twenty) :: *87. What does a value of 1 indicate? :: *88. What does a value of 20(one d20 cast) indicate? (also mention the case of attack rolls) :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Other, dice based) :: *89. What is the formula for maximum hit points? :: *90. What determines the hit dice used? :: *91. What is the formula for a damage roll? :: *92. What does initiative indicate? :: *93. What is the formula for initiative? :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Passive values) :: 94. How else are passive values called? :: *95. When may a passive value be used? :: *96. What is the general formula for a passive value? :: *97. What is the formula for a hit dice passive value? :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Other, dice independent) :: *98. What is the formula for armour class? :: *99. What is the formula for spells´ saving throws difficulty class? :: 100. How many spells of level A(>0) does one have at level B? (this one is harder to determine, and really not important) :: *101. How are fractions handled? :::: (mechanics-usual formulas-Group checks) :: *102. How is success at a group check determined? :::: :::: (mechanics-movement-Duration) :: *103. What are the 3 things that movement duration depends on? :::: (mechanics-movement-Speed) :: 104. What is the unit of measurement for speed? :: *105. What is the definition of a character´s speed? :: 106. Which aspect of a character´s definition is speed derived from? :::: (mechanics-movement-Difficult terrain) :: *107. How is speed influenced by difficult terrain? :::: (mechanics-movement-Time scales) :: *108. What are the time scales for movement during combat, in dungeons, in cities or wilderness, and on long journeys, respectively? :::: :::: (mechanics-travel-Pace) :: *109. What are the exact consequences of travelling slower or faster? :: 110. By whose speed is the speed of a group determined? :: *111. How are the slow and fast movement speeds established based on the normal speed? :: *112. What are the distances which can be travelled in a day, in each case of speed (for a normal speed of 30ft.)? :: *113. For how much time can a rested mount carry you faster? :: *114. What is the speed category of vehicles? :::: (mechanics-travel-Exhaustion) :: *115. By what check is the set in of exhaustion determined? :::: (mechanics-travel-Activities) :: *116. What check is noticing of threats determined by? :: *117. What check are navigation, tracking and foraging determined by? :::: (mechanics-travel-Visibility) :: *118. Name the 2 levels of obscurity. :: *119. Name the 3 categories of illumination. :: *120. Show the relationship of the categories of illumination to the levels of obscurity. :: *121. What does the Blindsight feature refer to? :: *122. What does the Darkvision feature refer to? :: *123. What does the Truevision feature refer to? :::: (mechanics-travel-Nourishment needs) :: *124. How much food and water does a character need each day? :: *125. What is the time of fasting allowed? :: *126. How does exhaustion set in when one drinks half or less of the required daily amount? (formula and the case of 2 levels of exhaustion) :: *127. How is exhaustion removed? :::: (mechanics-travel-Rest) :: *128. What is the minimum duration of a short rest? :: *129. What option you have, with regard to healing yourself, at the end of a short rest? :: *130. How many long rests can one have in 24 hours? :: *131. What is the minimum length of a long rest? :: *132. How many hours can you spend on watch duty, during a long rest? :: *133. What is the hit points requirement to beginning a long rest? :: *134. What consequence has having the long rest interrupted by more than 1 hour of strenuous effort? :: *135. How many hit points are found recovered at the end of a long rest? :: *136. How many spent hit dice can be recovered at the end of a long rest? :::: :::: (mechanics-challenges-Surprise) :: *137. Who takes by surprise? (condition) :: *138. What is the skills requirement for taking by surprise? :: *139. What are the consequences of being taken by surprise? :::: (mechanics-challenges-Initiative) :: *140. When is initiative determined? :: *141. Repeat the formula for initiative (also asked for under mechanics-usual formulas-Other, dice based). :::: (mechanics-challenges-Movement-movement and action) :: *142. How far can you move during your turn? :: *143. How can movement be managed with reference to the moment of your action? :: *144. What are the sources of a second action? (hint: choice of weapons, and spell-casting related) :::: (mechanics-challenges-Movement-difficult combat movement) :: *145. What are the situations where an influence of difficult terrain is taken into account? :: *146. Describe the rules related to throwing yourself to the ground, and standing up. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Movement-space and squeezing) :: *147. What is a character´s space? :: *148. Describe the rules related to using another´s space. :: *149. Describe the rules related to squeezing into smaller space. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Attack types-unarmed) :: *150. Explain proficiency and give the formula for damage, in the case of attacking unarmed. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Attack types-melee) :: *151. What area are melee attacks limited to? :: *152. Describe the rules for two-weapon fighting. :: *153. Describe the rules for using a lance. :: *154. Describe the rules for using a net. :: *155. Describe the rules for using improvised weapons. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Attack types-ranged) :: *156. What are the 2 ranges that a ranged weapon may shoot at? :: *157. Describe the rules for ranged attacks performed within and outside the normal range. :: *158. Describe the rules for ranged attacks performed within the range of melee attacks. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Attack types-spell casting) :: 159. Can casting a spell take more than one combat action? :: *160. How does proficiency in armor influence spell casting ability? :: *161. How do similar and non-similar effects of spells combine? :: *162. What do spell attacks have in common with ranged attacks? :::: (mechanics-challenges-Underwater combat) :: *163. Describe the combat rules related to underwater combat. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Mounted combat) :: *164. What is the action cost of mounting and dismounting? :: *165. Describe the rules which apply when the mount is moved from under you, when you are knocked off while mounted, and when the mount is knocked prone. :: *166. How do intelligent mounts respond to commands? :: *167. What are the action options of (intelligent) mounts? :: *168. What rule applies when your mount occasions an opportunity attack? :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other combat options) :: *169-to-179. Describe the rules related to the Cover, Dash, Disengage, Dodge, Grapple, Help, Knock Out, Ready, Search, Shove and Use an Object actions, respectively. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Reaction) :: *180. When. during a round, does reaction take place? (asked first under approach-challenges-Combat) :: *181. Name the 4 situations answered to by reaction (or more, if you find necessary) :::: (mechanics-challenges-Opportunity attack) :: *182. Describe the rules related to opportunity attacks. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Damage types) :: *183. List the types of damage. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Resistance and vulnerability) :: *184. How are resistance and vulnerability influencing the damage received? :: *185. How are resistance and vulnerability effects added up? :::: (mechanics-challenges-Health-influences of health) :: *186. How does health influence one´s abilities? :: *187. What state is one in at 0 health? :::: (mechanics-challenges-Health-dying) :: *188. Describe the rules related to dying and death saving throws. (observation: you may find the character condition related to performing death saving throws only named dying in this text). :: *189. What happens to usual non-player characters (monsters, in particular) when reaching 0 health? :::: (mechanics-challenges-Health-stabilizing and healing) :: *190. Describe the rules related to the stable condition (including how one is brought to that condition from being dead or dying). :: *191. Describe other rules related to healing which where not mentioned at point 190. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Health-temporary hit points) :: *192. Describe the rules related to temporary hit points. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other-climb, swim, crawl) :: *193. Describe the rules which apply to climbing, swimming and crawling. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other-jumping) :: *194. Describe the rules which apply to long and high jumps. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other-lift, carry) :: *195. Describe the rules which apply to lifting and carrying, including the various levels of encumbrance. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other-falling) :: *196. Describe the rules which apply to falling. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other-traps) :: *197. Describe the rules related to traps. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other-suffocating) :: *198. Describe the rules related to suffocating. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Other-objects) :: *199. Describe the rules which apply to taking damage, in the case of objects. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Conditions) :: *200. How do conditions add up, in general? :::: (mechanics-challenges-Conditions-main list) :: *201-to-223. Describe the rules which apply to the Blinded, Charmed, Dead, Deafened, Diseased, Dying, Encumbered, Exhausted, Frightened, Grappled, Incapacitated, Infirm (partially), Invisible, Knocked Out, Mad, Paralysed, Petrified, Poisoned, Prone, Restrained, Stable, Stunned, and Unconscious conditions. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Conditions-diseases) :: (Update: see dnd-wiki.org/wiki/SRD5:Disease) 224. Describe the effects of 3 known diseases. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Conditions-mad) :: *225. Describe the rules which apply to madness. :: 226. Describe 3 effects of short-term madness, 3 of long-term madness, and 3 of indefinite madness. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Conditions-poisoned) :: *227. What are the 4 ways of becoming poisoned? :: 228. Describe the effects of 3 poisons. :::: (mechanics-challenges-Monsters) :: 229. How great are the similarities between the definition of a player-character and that of a non-player-character? :::: :::: (mechanics-magic items) :: *230. Describe the rules related to the attunement property. :: *231. Describe the rules related to the command word property. :: *232. Describe the rules for spell-casting related items. :: *233. Describe the rules related to the charges property. :: *234. Describe the rules related to sentient items. :::: :::: (mechanics-downtime activities) :: *235. Describe the rules which apply to crafting. :: *236. Describe the rules which apply to recuperating. :: *237. Describe the rules which apply to research. :: *238. Describe the rules which apply to training. :::: :::: :::: :::: (properties-characters-Alignments) :: *239. What are the qualifiers used to describe alignments? :: *240. What does each of the 4 main qualifiers imply? (note: you may find the description from the 3.5e section at d20srd.org more clarifying on this point than any of the before-mentioned sources of information) :::: (properties-characters-Sizes) :: *241. Name the 6 sizes and tell their equivalent in square feet. :::: (properties-characters-Races-properties) :: *242. Name the race specific properties. (I counted up to 14, including ¨name¨ and ¨lore bit¨) :::: (from here on, up to the point where classes are referred to, you are advised to only make a general idea about each race, and only go into more detail with the one you would most likely choose for your first character) (properties-characters-Races-Dragonborn) :: 243. Describe some of the properties of the Dragonborn race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-Dwarves) :: 244. Describe some of the properties of the Dwarven race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-Elves) :: 245. Describe some of the properties of the Elven race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-Gnomes) :: 246. Describe some of the properties of the Gnome race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-HalfElves) :: 247. Describe some of the properties of the Half-Elven race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-HalfOrcs) :: 248. Describe some of the properties of the Half-Orc race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-Halflings) :: 249. Describe some of the properties of the Halfling race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-Humans) :: 250. Describe some of the properties of the Human race. :::: (properties-characters-Races-Thieflings) :: 251. Describe some of the properties of the Thiefling race. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-properties) :: *252. Name the class specific properties. (I counted up to 8, including ¨name¨ and ¨lore bit¨) :::: (from here on, up to the point where spell slots rules are mentioned, you are advised to only make a general idea about each class, and only go into more detail with the one(s) you would most likely choose for your first character) (properties-characters-Classes-Barbarian) :: 253. Describe some of the properties of the Barbarian class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Bard) :: 254. Describe some of the properties of the Bard class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Cleric) :: 255. Describe some of the properties of the Cleric class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Druid) :: 256. Describe some of the properties of the Druid class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Fighter) :: 257. Describe some of the properties of the Fighter class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Monk) :: 258. Describe some of the properties of the Monk class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Paladin) :: 259. Describe some of the properties of the Paladin class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Ranger) :: 260. Describe some of the properties of the Ranger class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Rogue) :: 261. Describe some of the properties of the Rogue class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Sorcerer) :: 262. Describe some of the properties of the Sorcerer class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Warlock) :: 263. Describe some of the properties of the Warlock class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-Wizard) :: 264. Describe some of the properties of the Wizard class. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-spell slots per level) :: 265. Spend some time looking over the two tables used to determine the number and spell level of spell slots available at a character level (Paladins and Rangers use a different table than the other spell-casting classes). :::: (properties-characters-Classes-leveling up options) :: *266. Describe the rules related to the Ability Score Increase feature. :::: (properties-characters-Classes-multiclassing) (again, this should only be important to you if you consider multiclassing for your first character) :: 267. Spend some time looking over the ability score prerequisites for adopting a new class. :: 268. Describe the rules related to hit dices, proficiency bonus, receiving the same feature twice, and total number of spell slots. :: 269. Spend some time looking over the table with proficiencies allowed when adopting a new class. :::: (properties-characters-Backgrounds) (again, you are advised to only study in detail the background your would choose for your first character) :: *270. Name the 6 backgrounds. :: *271-to-276. Describe the main features of each of the 6 backgrounds. :: *277-to-282. Spend some time looking over the tables with personality traits, ideals, bonds and flaws, for each background. :::: (properties-characters-NPCs-properties) :: *283. Name the properties of npcs(monsters). (I counted 15, including ¨name¨ and ¨legendary¨) :::: (properties-characters-NPCs-list of names) 284. Name up to 3 npcs(monsters) for each level of challenge rating. :::: (properties-characters-NPCs-examples by size) :: 285. Name up to 3 npcs(monsters) for each category of size. :::: (properties-characters-NPCs-experience points) 286. Spend some time looking over the table with experience points for each challenge rating. :::: :::: (properties-currency) :: *287. Reproduce the conversion table for coin types. :::: :::: (properties-equipment-Armour-properties) :: *288. Describe the properties of armour. (I counted up to 8, including ¨name¨) :::: (properties-equipment-Armour-types) :: 289. Name up to 2 armour pieces of each type. :::: (properties-equipment-Armour-specifics) :: *290. Name the pieces of armour that have a Strength requirement :: *291. Name the pieces of armour that give disadvantage to Stealth. :: 292. Reproduce the table of times required to get in and out of armour. :: *293. What is the side-effect of wearing heavy armour? :::: (properties-equipment-Weapons-properties) :: 294. Describe the general properties of weapons. (I counted up to 6, including ¨name¨; and leaving out particular descriptors such as ¨light¨ or ¨versatile¨) :::: (properties-equipment-Weapons-classification) :: *295. Name the main categories of physical weapons, their types of damage, and particular descriptors (called properties elsewhere). :::: (properties-equipment-Weapons-specifics) :: *296. Describe the particular descriptors of weapons. :::: (properties-equipment-Weapons-list) :: 297. Spend some time looking over the table of weapons. :::: (properties-equipment-Weapons-special) 298. Describe the particularities of fighting with the lance and the net. (also mentioned under mechanics-challenges-Attack types-melee) :::: (properties-equipment-Adventuring gear names) :: 299. Spend some time finding out what items are considered adventuring gear. :::: (properties-equipment-Containers) :: 300. Spend some time looking over the table of containers. :::: (properties-equipment-Tools names) :: 301. Spend some time finding out which are the common tools. :::: (properties-equipment-Trade goods names) :: 302. Spend some time finding out which are the common trade goods. :::: (properties-equipment-Equipment packs) :: 303. Spend some time studying the contents of standard equipment packs. :::: (properties-equipment-Treasure selling) :: *304. Describe the considerations which apply to selling treasure. :::: :::: (properties-objects-Objects and damage) :: 305. Spend some time looking over the tables which relate armour class to substance of objects, and hit points to size. :::: (properties-objects-Traps) :: 306. Spend some time studying the effects of traps based on trap danger and player-character level. :: 307. Spend some time reading the particularities of one trap of your choice. :::: (properties-services) :: 308. Spend some time looking over the prices of services. :::: (properties-transportation-Properties) :: 309. Name the properties of the means of transportation. (I counted 5, including ¨name¨) :::: (properties-transportation-Mounts) :: 310. Name the common mounts. :::: (properties-transportation-Vehicles) :: 311. Name the common vehicles and and associated matters (like ¨barding¨). :::: :::: (properties-magic-Schools) :: *312. Name and describe the 8 schools of magic. :::: (from this point on, until magic items are referred to, you are advised to only study in more detail the spells specific to the class you would choose for your first character) (properties-magic-Bard spells) :: 313. Name a few spells used by Bards. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Cleric spells) :: 314. Name a few spells used by Clerics. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Druid spells) :: 315. Name a few spells used by Druids. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Paladin spells) :: 316. Name a few spells used by Paladins. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Ranger spells) :: 317. Name a few spells used by Rangers. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Sorcerer spells) :: 318. Name a few spells used by Sorcerers. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Warlock spells) :: 319. Name a few spells used by Warlocks. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Wizards spells) :: 320. Name a few spells used by Wizards. Describe 1 such spell. :::: (properties-magic-Magic items) :: 321. Name a few magic items. Describe 1 of them. :::: :::: :::: :::: (lore-languages) :: 322. Spend some time looking over the table which relates languages to script types. :::: (lore-deity domains) :: 323. Name the 8 deity domains. :::: (lore-planes of existence) :: 324. Spend some time finding out about the different planes of existence; especially the main categories and the more common planes. :::: (lore-monsters races) :: 325. Name the races of monsters and give a few examples for each of them. :::: (lore-the Weave of magic) :: 326. Describe the Weave of magic, with emphasis on its relation to the casting of spells. :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: end of quiz ~

Submit "Trees quiz" to Digg Submit "Trees quiz" to del.icio.us Submit "Trees quiz" to StumbleUpon Submit "Trees quiz" to Google

Updated 02-03-2018 at 02:36 PM by Erran

Categories
Frontpage

Comments