View RSS Feed

DarkisnotEvil

If anyone is reading this

Rate this Entry
Hello, everybody. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a student, and sadly, the academic pressure cooker has been slowly stepping up the temperature for a while now. I'm going to be delayed in my posting in the near future, possibly until the end of the semester. That, and I'm dealing with a bit of DM fatigue, partly as a result of the first part.

I've tossed around an idea for a superhero setting called Power Corrupts in the past, and have stated that if players are willing to submit five characters, then I will run a game in the setting using the Marvel Heroic Roleplaying rules. That's still holding, but in the future rather than 'soon'.

Since I'm in no condition to post a recruitment thread, I'm going to post a bunch of links that can help anyone interested in the Power Corrupts game. If you want to submit a character to me, feel free to post it as a comment, send it to me as a PM, or contact me by Discord.

Power Corrupts Specifics:
Setting Description and Primer
Example Character Construction and Complete Datafile Maximum Force
Cast of Useful Characters That Are Probably Gonna Be in the Game When I Run It
(Descriptions are extremely simplistic and focus primarily on powers. If anyone wants to make a datafile (read: character sheet) of a listed character, I may let you play the character in question.)

Free Publisher-Granted Resources:

(Previously distributed for free by the publisher, anyone feel free to inform me if I need to take this down due to legal shenanigans.)
Player Cheat Sheet
Watcher (Me) Cheat Sheet
Random Datafile Generator

(For you lazy bums. Note that I may not accept a totally random character if it makes no sense to me)

Useful Sites That Do Stuff for Marvel Heroic Roleplaying:
Exploring Infinity
Plot Points

Submit "If anyone is reading this" to Digg Submit "If anyone is reading this" to del.icio.us Submit "If anyone is reading this" to StumbleUpon Submit "If anyone is reading this" to Google

Updated 11-12-2017 at 12:51 PM by DarkisnotEvil

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments