View RSS Feed

Isada

Blog 159: Character Updates!

Rate this Entry
Maolin
Plot twist! That crazy dwarf we were about to hand these bodies over to was actually...a completely different kind of dwarf masquerading as the other dwarf! What a wild trip. We're currently fighting him because he's clearly up to no good.

Hildi
These bandits are putting up one heck of a fight. We are on the last guy and he's just not going down.

Sharlot
We are fighting a lich--exciting! Shar is attracted to him/it, of course. And she's playing her air lute with as much inspiring courage as she can.

Barker
Something is going on here. Barker isn't sure what, but he's a little suspicious about these disappearing wagons. If he's learned anything from Oregon Trail, it's that dysentery leaves traces. Whereas here there's nothing but trails off a cliff.

Centian
We've almost combined the two halves of the group! Very close now, I think. I can't wait to see the group dynamics^^.

The RL
My BFF and I are gonna have a slumber party this Saturday, whee! Great for fun, but for Mandarin? Ehhh, technically we're both students, but there's probably not gonna be a lot of Mandarin going on. She saw the new Mummy movie last weekend and was super disappointed, so we're going to have a Mummy marathon (the first two Mummy movies, the ones with Brendan Fraser and our goddess Rachel Weisz). Which means Sunday's gonna be a crammy kinda day. At least it's for a good cause.

Submit "Blog 159: Character Updates!" to Digg Submit "Blog 159: Character Updates!" to del.icio.us Submit "Blog 159: Character Updates!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blog 159: Character Updates!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

"Hey, O'Connell! It looks to me like I've got all the horses!"
    Actually the thing was more of Wormtongue and Theoden, if Wormtounge used spells like Suggestion and Touch of Idiocy
    "Hey Benny! Looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the river!"

Wormtongue would totally use those if he could.