View RSS Feed

Scrappy's Blog

004: Done studying!

Rate this Entry
Character Updates:
  • Tarsus (Chronicles of Misthaven: White Stars) — Tarsus the Beefcake stands up and puts on his helmet! We're off to Dornhelm's Refuge to find us a drowess. This episode is some kind of intrigue-noir thing.
  • Carrick the Warm (Against the Shadow) — Having rescued some not-dead children, the still-dead Carrick and Friends have decided to try and make dead some orcs, because what this group really needs is… experience. We need experience so that we're strong enough to fight the BBEG.
  • Seldon Nuanthiell (Chronicles of Misthaven: Red Flag) — Couldn't find anything for Seldon to say, so… hang on. Yup. Done. Body humor!
  • Mud Rudder (The Wasteland) — You know that action-adventure movie you've seen a hundred times? The one that you know back to front? And there's that point in the movie, just before epic battle where folks are girding their loins, readying their weapons, moving large vehicles around? Like the X-Wings in formation at the Battle of Yavin. Not much is happening on screen, but the music is building and you're grinning like an idiot. Why? Because explosions. Explosions are coming!

Other stuff:
Holy crap I'm done. Done with the bar. Done with the studying. I won't find out how I did until May 12, but for now I get… absolutely no time to relax. Because I still have a job and I still have things to do. And the wife and son are coming to America on Friday! So. Housecleaning.

Submit "004: Done studying!" to Digg Submit "004: Done studying!" to del.icio.us Submit "004: Done studying!" to StumbleUpon Submit "004: Done studying!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow.
    It's like those memes of movies explained badly.
    You're really making me feel bad dude...
    Congrats on finishing the bar! If not resulting yet. There was some serious lol reading your blog, 6:30 am.

Don't feel bad, Our DM--it's an awesome compliment! Summary with the added work of humorous filter and applicable references. Ya gotta go outta your way to write at multiple levels like that. Shows a lotta care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger
    Wow.
    It's like those memes of movies explained badly.
    You're really making me feel bad dude...
    What have you got to feel bad about? It's freakin awesome!
    Also? What Isada said. If I made a movie and it got a RiffTrax episode, I'd be stoked.
    I actually wrote a novel-length piece just from the sheer motivation of getting a TV Tropes page one day and those guys are the worst/best. Still have not edited it, though. *shakes fists*
    Quote Originally Posted by theScrappy
    Also? What Isada said. If I made a movie and it got a RiffTrax episode, I'd be stoked.
    I have a tendency to riff on my own campaigns, so just ask and I can maybe do one for you eventually.
    I miss ya blog. Think you'll ever write another? You have my blessing to MST3K all over my campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isada
    I miss ya blog. Think you'll ever write another? You have my blessing to MST3K all over my campaign.
    I'll get to it soon. Probably as soon as we're at a good place to recap in White Stars, Red Flags, and Shadow.