View RSS Feed

Isada

Blog: WIP and RL

Rate this Entry
WIP
236/258 pages converted. Completion: 91%!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
I'll see if I can finish up by this weekend. I'm about half-way through converting statblocks, and then there's Appendix F, which has a bunch of letters in it. But I think there may only be one letter that's still in use in the Song of the Beast, so that'll be a very short section.
The big thing right now is really the statblocks. There are a bunch of campaign-specific monsters and all of them have had to be modified for internal consistency. So, yeah, gotta tackle all the blocks.
I've been using a template to make it easier:

TEMPLATE
AC ()
HP ()
Speed
STR ()
DEX ()
CON ()
INT ()
WIS ()
CHA ()
Saving Throws
Skills
Damage Immunities
Condition Immunities
Senses passive Perception
Languages
CR ()

Actions

Not all the monsters and NPCs have all these items, but it's a lot faster to delete than type something out.

RL
The 24th is the start of FINAL EXAMS. *sweats* So, yeah. There's that. And if push comes to shove, I'll just have to push finishing the WIP to the weekend to take care of the mass studying. I don't think it'll be too bad. I've got a solid A in all the classes, so I basically just have to 'pass' the finals. I mean, I'll try to give it my best shot, right? But I'm not about to discount the burnout effect--exams happen over a course of 5 days, one each day. Whee.

Submit "Blog: WIP and RL" to Digg Submit "Blog: WIP and RL" to del.icio.us Submit "Blog: WIP and RL" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blog: WIP and RL" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments