View RSS Feed

Isada

Blog 50: WIP

Rate this Entry
ALL CHAPTERS OF SONG OF THE BEAST ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!! Not the appendices, though. Still have about 46 pages of those to convert. And this is all a first draft, so pretty darn rough. BUT STILL. Eeeeee!!!

Pages converted: 212/258
Progress: 82% complete!!!

As for the appendices, the first is a mini-adventure to take PCs from level 1 to 3 so they can go 'safely' throughout the Unknown, then there are the magic items, and finally the monster and NPC stat blocks. I imagine that last one will take the most time, but I honestly love mech conversions, so it's something I'm looking forward to.

There's the tarokka deck index, but I'll have to take a good hard look at that to see if there's that much that I want to put in. There's stuff about tarot all over, so it might be pretty redundant.

Oh, and then the letters. Those, too, may be hit or miss because so much has changed. I think a lot of them might be unnecessary, now, but will still take a look.

Anyway, I'm super excited. This has been a blast^^.

Submit "Blog 50: WIP" to Digg Submit "Blog 50: WIP" to del.icio.us Submit "Blog 50: WIP" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blog 50: WIP" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments