View RSS Feed

Vaeltava Mieli

Getting Back to Basics

Rate this Entry
Ever since I announced my return to tTW, I've been on the lookout for a basic 3.5e D&D game. I've stalked the recruitment thread, I've PMed other players, and nothing seems to come up.

And so, I'm brought to blogging for a game. I want to get into a simple campaign (back to basics, as it were). I don't need some great big thing where my character is trying to save the world, or trying to survive in a ruined world. I want to play a green-horn adventurer, who is just trying to make some gold through whatever jobs may come his way. If he has companions, then great. If not, maybe he'll find some.

Can anyone answer my call? A DM who is tired of scheming in bigger and more elaborate ways in an attempt to foil the players he is DMing for? A group of players who are just as hopeful to return to something more bare-bones than the all-too-frequent 'Apocalypse' style campaigns we find as I am? Let's wait and see.

If you're at all interested in what I'm saying, please post a comment here, or send me a PM. Perhaps, by coming together, we can jump-start a D&D revolution, and return to simpler days.

Submit "Getting Back to Basics" to Digg Submit "Getting Back to Basics" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting Back to Basics" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting Back to Basics" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello.

I'm new to the site, and sort of new to D&D. I've only played about five sessions total, but they were all version 3.5 and I loved playing that version. I don't think I'd be able to DM, seeing as I just don't have the experience, but if something comes up and you ever need another player for a 3.5 campaign on here, I would be more than willing to play.