View RSS Feed

The Mad Wizard

Back for the first time

Rate this Entry
I have not been here in awhile. Mostly because I've been taking a break from work and this is one of my I like to visit when I "work". That and Shakes and Fidgets has been eating my time.

Now that I am back I've been working on Patch-3 for Ornery Orc. This will be the final patch as I close it from updating to Pious Paladin until users have PyQt installed.

Just some minor improvements. Mostly I needed to fix my big mistake with the Meta Server. I was too zealous, like a kid with a brand new piece of candy, and just like that kid would I stuck it in my mouth before removing the wrapper. :P Bad of me.

But this is what I have to show for it. A portable Meta Server that has minimal requirements and very little setup. Now with bonus features.

Take a look at the live testing site: http://traipsemeta.madmathlabs.info/test_meta/ Not only will your Meta Server tell the software what is going on, it will also tell the players. Someday I will add CSS to the tables, but for now I will focusing on SQL.

Submit "Back for the first time" to Digg Submit "Back for the first time" to del.icio.us Submit "Back for the first time" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back for the first time" to Google

Categories
//root: , //Traipse:

Comments