• MapTool RSS Feed

This is the Maptool logo.  It looks like a white gear with a green filled center.  A black silhouette of an astrolabe rests in the middle.Maptool is considered to be the jewel in the software crown for the developers over at rptools.net. Maptool is a free program that allows folks to get together and play their favorite online pen and paper role playing games over the internet. Maptool is one of the top two free Virtual Game Tables out there and it's best suited for Game Masters that want a really good visual presentation.

Maptool offers features that go above and the call of duty when it comes to simulating a traditional face to face tabletop game.

Some of the features Maptool offers are:

• Real Time Chat
    • Roll Dice in chat
    • Create Detailed Combat Maps
    • Fog of War
    • Play any System or Setting
    • Hex and Square Grids
    • Distance Calculation
    • Store Complicated Die Rolls

There is a lot of power in this little package. To see it in action, please have a look at the video below.

Be sure to see all the tools in the RPtools.net toolbox.

Maptool | Token Tool | Character Tool | Dice Tool | Initiative Tool

• MapToolDemoVideo

• Games Seeking Players

Boethius

Welcome! I encourage you to connect with the...

Welcome! I encourage you to connect with the community here.

When you get a chance to post a link to your character sheet, I'll look it over!

Boethius Yesterday, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    Ruin Explorer

View Post

Hi. Iím new to the boards, but not new to PBP. I thought this game looked interesting. I donít know the Pathfinder 2e rules, but I have played 1e. Started looking over the Archives the Nethys link,...

Ruin Explorer Yesterday, 01:42 AM Go to last post
    jflo2415

who dropped?

who dropped?

jflo2415 07-10-2020, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    Boethius

Thank you! If you'd like to join us, you are...

Thank you! If you'd like to join us, you are welcome!

Looking good! If you want to flesh out your answers to the character creation questions, please feel welcome to do so!

I appreciate the...

Boethius 07-10-2020, 03:13 AM Go to last post
    TearsofTomorrow

Welp, one of the people who confirmed their...

Welp, one of the people who confirmed their interest, and whom I mentioned upon requesting the forum, changed their mind and backed out as soon as the forum was approved.

So yeah, now we're one...

TearsofTomorrow 07-10-2020, 03:03 AM Go to last post