• Overheard at the GameTable

MTpaladin

Looking for 5e game

Ok if you’re truly interested, hop over and post your best short story as an original Batman Villain or your own that you see in a Fantasy Gotham. Based on what you’ve got maybe you could find...

MTpaladin Today, 06:35 PM Go to last post
    Rstevens

Looking for 5e game

I wouldn't have an issue with playing in your game, from just reading through some of the books for 5e I am most interested in a character like a barbarian or a sorcerer

Sent from my iPhone...

Rstevens Today, 06:05 PM Go to last post
    MTpaladin

Looking for 5e game

I know you said you were seeking a 5e game, but what about the genre or character style you like to play?

If you’re open just to play and willing to learn I’ve got an opportunity with a Pathfinder...

MTpaladin Today, 06:03 PM Go to last post
    MTpaladin

Stirring up a Game...Planning

You look like an individual shares a lot of interest in the same things as I do.

Hop over to the Recruiting Office. I just posted a Recruiting for a Pathfinder Fantasy Batman. I’ve got two...

MTpaladin Today, 05:59 PM Go to last post
  • Play by Post RSS Feed

by Published on 03-03-2010 09:49 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. What is Play By Post?

Play by Post gaming has been very popular online for many years. A Play By Post game is conducted via a forum wherein folks post their characters action in a game thread. Play by Post gaming doesn't require any specific time or day to commit to. You can log in at any time and post your character's actions. The Game Master will specify the required frequency of posting. At least one post per day is recommended, but some folks take it slower or faster. It's different for every game.

The Tangled Web began as a place for its players to strictly organize online games that made use of Virtual Game Tables like OpenRPG or Maptool. Over the years we finally managed to get a forum based die roller added to the forum software and since then, we've been hosting Play By Post games in addition to our original mission.

Play By Post gaming is great for those that wish to experience the fun of role playing without a weekly commitment of 2-4 hours for a gaming session. If you're interested in playing this type of game, step into our Role Playing Game Recruiting Office to see if anything strikes your fancy.

• Games Seeking Players

MTpaladin

Legend of the Dark Knight

Yes I will allow them. Gordon and Jason Todd-Red Hood will be a main user of firearms. Yet they’re not saturating the populace. Many of the Gotham City Watch and a few Villains will have them.

MTpaladin Today, 09:45 PM Go to last post
    Grayson Tagger

Firearms do exist in the pathfinder universe, are...

Firearms do exist in the pathfinder universe, are you going to allow them? I am leaning towards a switch hitter slayer build

we can pm a little about how I kinda envision this all going down

Grayson Tagger Today, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    MTpaladin

Looking for 5e game

Ok if you’re truly interested, hop over and post your best short story as an original Batman Villain or your own that you see in a Fantasy Gotham. Based on what you’ve got maybe you could find...

MTpaladin Today, 06:35 PM Go to last post
    MTpaladin

Legend of the Dark Knight

I would still like to keep Batman close to the code of no killing. This constant struggle with his human urge to end suffering but will power to resist us just as iconic as the character. I wrote...

MTpaladin Today, 06:28 PM Go to last post
    Grayson Tagger

would absolutely love to play as the red hood.......

would absolutely love to play as the red hood....

how close to the mythos will the characters need to play? i.e. does batman still fight with his bare hands and refuse to kill people, or are you...

Grayson Tagger Today, 06:08 PM Go to last post