• Games Seeking Players

Ruin Explorer

Thanks! Here’s the character sheet for Glaehk...

Thanks! Here’s the character sheet for Glaehk. I have some details to fill in, but I think I got all of the crunch. Let me know if you see anything missing. There are probably a couple of things out...

Ruin Explorer Today, 10:59 AM Go to last post
    Blaze

Here is the forum...

Here is the forum
    https://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?3032-The-Dragon-in-Distress

Please post your characters and I will have the opening post up soon

Blaze Yesterday, 01:38 PM Go to last post
    Dunecat

That my dear is what we call a typo. Though...

That my dear is what we call a typo. Though technically it is possible to get up to a 17 on character creation. Hardly anyone does because it's not worth while, but it is possible.

As for...

Dunecat Yesterday, 03:24 AM Go to last post
    TearsofTomorrow

Everything you said is great in my book, except...

Everything you said is great in my book, except for one thing: I thought 5e creation rules were specifically designed to make it impossible for someone to have a stat higher than 16 for the first 3...

TearsofTomorrow Yesterday, 01:08 AM Go to last post
    Dunecat

Alright time for a more detailed response! 1)...

Alright time for a more detailed response!

1) Race: I'm glad you like it! I've never actually gotten to play an Aasimar of any kind before so this should be fun.

2) Background: You actually...

Dunecat Yesterday, 12:31 AM Go to last post
  • Here We Go Again

Well, here we are on a new version/upgrade of forum software for TTW. To any younglings reading this:

"Hold on tight. There are going to be some curves in the road, and some large potholes (possibly inducing a flat tire AKA the Profiler), but this place will be cruising before you know it and you'll be glad to call yourself a part of this community."

And that's coming from this old sack of bones in the corner with the book of Coleridge verse next to his dice bag. Seriously, take a look over at my profile stats... I've been a member of the community since late 2007, and I've had 563 posts. For someone who has been around roughly 2.5 years, that's pretty slim. In fact, I've been pretty nonexistant around the forums for probably about half of that. But I tell you this place is great, and I am proud to call myself a part of this strange, tangled place of people, ideas, dreams, and fantasy.

So grab some dice, grab a spare keyboard and some scratch paper (you'll never have enough pencils in life), and welcome to one of the most open and fun RPG communities the Internet has to offer.
    This article was originally published in blog: Here We Go Again started by Aerthos
  • How to GameMaster Online

Learn how to run free and paid games Online with this eBook!

How to GameMaster Online

Click Here to Get the Book!

• Recent Blog Posts

No Body

Iron March WIP

Prologue: The Blood March His Adam's apple bobbed with every gulp of sweet wine from the bladder. Long he swallowed, ne'er a drop split, you'd just have to wait until he finished. "Nhm, the Blood...

07-11-2020 04:35 AM