View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 161: Character Updates!

Hildi
    We're in the last stretch of this hideout. We'll see where it takes us!

Maolin
    We just finished off our most recent adventure. It was quite the wild ride, from temple to mine to the throne hall of a mad king.

Barker
    We've decided not to tangle with a siren, probably a wise choice of action. Barker's currently reliving his backstory while fighting a teammate in the present, a very interesting conjunction actually.

Centian
    The two ...

Updated Today at 10:38 AM by Isada

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 160: Campaigns

JR
    Our noble heroes have made it all the way up the mountain to the fortress, where they knocked the door off its hinges. The door's lying on the floor right now, ahaha. They've done really well in the combat encounters so far, so I'm pretty sure they'll be able to handle everything inside the fortress/dungeon.

EB
    Our noble heroes, currently actors, have finished the first act and are now about to start the second! This second act is the first one with a torture for them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 159: Character Updates!

Maolin
    Plot twist! That crazy dwarf we were about to hand these bodies over to was actually...a completely different kind of dwarf masquerading as the other dwarf! What a wild trip. We're currently fighting him because he's clearly up to no good.

Hildi
    These bandits are putting up one heck of a fight. We are on the last guy and he's just not going down.

Sharlot
    We are fighting a lich--exciting! Shar is attracted to him/it, of course. And she's playing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 158: Campaigns and Misc

JR
    Our noble heroes are literally fighting their way up a mountain. They're still on the staircase, but they've finally reached a door to the fortress they need to storm to find their guide. We've just begun the first ninja fight!!! I hope they've been looking forward to this as much as I have. NINJA. FIGHT.

The maps for this book in the AP are a real headache, though. I don't have the map pack, so I've just been using the maps in the book, which are scaled at 10x10 ft per square, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Jack Nimble's Rules for Rogues

1. It's trapped.
    2. If it isn't trapped, you need to look harder.
    3. If you think about taking a shortcut, try and remember why the long way still exists.
    4. Not all that glitters is gold- it's probably connected to something trying to kill you.
    5. Always choose life over gold. You can't come back for your life.
    6. If it's old enough, some dope is willing to pay good money for it.
    7. You can sell sand in the desert if you have the right pitch.
    8. You find every trap but the last one.
    9. If you wonder if
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 130 1231151101 ... LastLast