View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 143: Campaigns

WD
    One of our groups may be getting into some real deja vu territory. There's this one encounter that was retconned due to events in the past, but...if the group goes to the same area, the plan is to give it to them again bc there's a hint for a clue in there. They don't need to follow the encounter to the same end as they did last time, but still. Maybe they won't even trigger the event this go-around. That is also possible. We'll just have to see.

EB
    Our noble heroes have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 142: Character Updates!

Hildi
    We've agreed to overlook the possible murder in favor of survival because...survival. Funnily enough, another game is going through a similar situation right now! But they've both been very different takes and both have been super interesting.

Neimu
    Attack of the undead! We've got some skeletons up ahead, but I'm pretty confident we can take them. There are something like two divinely powered characters on the team--paladin and cleric, I think.

Sharlot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 141: Writing

On of the most frustrating things about writing is consistency--in tone, in word choice, in style, even thematically. Part of the reason you write multiple drafts is to get all that, and it's easier to attain in a not-rough draft because you have the bulk of the content. You can see where the story goes and/or where it should go and can adjust as necessary while layering in the elements that strengthen your themes and plot points.

In pbp, it's much harder, one of the reasons being: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 140: Character Updates! (and Misc)

Hildi
    Our bro in arms permanently deaded this bandit we'd knocked unconcious and had considered questioning. Hildi, being CG, is pretty freaked out.

Maolin
    We found the big bad. BOSS BATTLE! Probably.

Barker
    We're off to a new destination! For Barker, at least. I'm not sure if the others have been here or not. But, always exciting going down a new road.

The RL
    It turns out you can't say 'He put two hands in his pockets' in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 139: Campaigns

WD
    After much, much, much, much deliberation, we are actually, in fact, about to get updated! I just need to make sure I know where one of our heroes is. I made a mistake my other campaign and placed a character at far off coordinates just because they were the only coordinates in the post and I was on auto-placement.

Anyway, the interesting thing is that this will actually be a ret-con of some of the investigation that was in process before the hiatus. Will that have a huge impact? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 124 1231151101 ... LastLast