View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 231: Campaign Novelization (End)

Omg, this is it. This is the last chapter. How's everything, this entire campaign, gonna wrap up in a single chapter? Well, it's possibly more of an open-ended ending than expected. DUN DUN DUN.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 42: Terms and Conditions

The six ran up the black marble stairs and between two of the twelve columns carved with the twelve guises of Aroden that supported the massive dome overhead. Mathal kicked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 230: Campaign Novelization

Here it is. The big final battle. It's got my second favorite title, ahaha. There are parts of the chapter more inspired by Megamind than this movie, but I just couldn't think of a good way to get that into the title, ahaha.

There are some references to characters who appeared back at the very beginning, so if any recap is needed, all the previous chapters are on Wattpad (https://my.w.tt/oBS8JVs98L), and FF and AO3 as Council of Thieves.
    BUT it's probably not necessary.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Heroes of Eattwe, Ep.4 ~ A Happy Outcome

[previous][next]

Out of their dreamless sleep, the eyes opened to murky light. Some fifteen-twenty yards in front of them, the four found themselves witnessing an astounding scene: Two towering, colossal figures, one dark, one bright, shrouded in mists, were struggling to overcome each other. A demon and an angel they seemed, and their clash, which made the whole place shake, felt like a breaking apart of the world´s fabric.

This was no dream. The shock waves from that ...

Updated 04-15-2018 at 10:23 AM by Erran

Tags: eattwe Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Heroes of Eattwe
  4. Blog 229: Campaign Novelization

Was I, as the author, really about to let Gorvio go unscathed for that confession? No meta way. So this is the chapter where everyone gets to beat the crap out of each other while preparing for the finale. Final countdown: 2 (chapters)!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40: Bet on the House

The seven gathered around the low, wooden table upstairs. With the early arrival of Mathal and Moris, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 228: Campaign Novelization

The campaign is closing in on that grand finale. This is the chapter where the character growth beats have to happen because that falling action is about to start falling reallly fast. There are only three chapters left! So here's where you get to see old Mathal v. new Mathal and get more background on some of the other characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39: Take Back the Night

By ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 152 1231151101 ... LastLast