View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog 56: SONG OF THE BEAST

THE ROUGH DRAFT IS 100% COMPLETE!!! I can still barely believe it. But yeah, it's all there. It's a rough draft, and there are errors aplenty, but it's an entire campaign and a pretty darn fleshed out setting, so feel free to use for whatever at the mo. Obligatory stat block:

Pages converted: 258/258 (mostly--there's no appendix E because that's all about tarot, which is information universally available to those with internet access)
    Start date: 2016/9/27
    End date: 2016/11/24 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 55: Character Updates!

Hildi
    Will hopefully get a second chance at bargaining, this time for healing. The dice have just been against her all day, and now she's headed to the temple of a luck goddess. If there were any time for a turnover, it is now.

Taroko
    Catapulted a kid at his parents and is now trying to break down a door that I mistook for a window get away. Yeah, apparently we're in a hall, not a dining room. My bad. The party is reunited once more, though, which is nice.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog: WIP and RL

WIP
    236/258 pages converted. Completion: 91%!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
    I'll see if I can finish up by this weekend. I'm about half-way through converting statblocks, and then there's Appendix F, which has a bunch of letters in it. But I think there may only be one letter that's still in use in the Song of the Beast, so that'll be a very short section.
    The big thing right now is really the statblocks. There are a bunch of campaign-specific monsters and all of them have had to be modified ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 53: Campaign Planning

I've been working on the setting to figure out the mystery part. That might sound kinda odd, but it worked for me--I've got the mystery! As well as a skeleton of the setting.

It's still going to be set on an island based on Taiwan, but the population is a little different than I'd originally imagined. The dominant races are Suli, Fetchling, and a psionic subrace of Human. None of them have access to any divine magic. The Sulis don't worship a deity. The Fetchlings are stranded here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 52: Character Updates!

Maolin
    Is getting ever closer to her next mission with the team! There are new people on the team, so I'm really looking forward to seeing how we'll work together^^

Hildi
    Just finished up combat where, maybe miraculously, nobody died. We've got a group of ruffians we want to send to the town jail, actually. But there's suspected retribution in the wings, so something to be wary of.

Taroko
    Is trying to help her friends Deceive this mother of a cultist. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized