View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog 75: Character Interactions

I love rp. In the campaign I'm running, I'm trying to encourage rp with situations that can be solved in more than one rp way. The PCs may be in a bit of a pickle at the moment if they decide not to rp some of their present situation, actually. I've tried to drop some clues about a couple ways to solve this, but I do have something of a hard time telling when I've given too much or too little information--urk, a learning process. I would really, really hate to kill a PC in the first session, though. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 74: Holiday

Welp, that was fast, ahaha. I'm already back to school and work. But...there's another holiday coming up, New Year's!!! I'm not really sure what I'm doing for New Year's yet. I know my best friend wants to have a sleepover on Friday night--I haven't had a sleepover since high school so that's super exciting^^.

With this past weekend so busy, I'm hoping this coming weekend will be really lax. But, I guess it's just lucky that we celebrate New Year's AND Chinese New Year here in Taiwan. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Chapter 1: The Missing Delegation

Gorstag abjusted his gear and checked to ensure it was all in place. Than he grunted and headed his way towards the door.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 73: Holiday

Last night I was supposed to be studying for this Mandarin exam, but tbh the last one was so easy that I didn't have enough fear to motivate me. Instead, I did a wee little bit of editing on Song of the Beast, the Total Conversion project from Curse of Strahd, and worked on a map for my campaign.
    This exam was actually much harder, urk. But I did hand out little chocolate Santas before the exam, so... Ahaha, yeah no, there's no way I'm getting a Santa bump on that grade.

The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 72: Campaign and the RL

We're about halfway through the interrogations, whoohoo! In present time on board the ship, we're moving forward one step at a time. I realized only yesterday that I hadn't made it explicitly clear that it was possible to discover clues related to the case while in the present time as well as through the investigations. Whoops. Yeah, so despite seeming like a prologue, it is actually the start of the investigation.

But it's okay for the players not to find all the clues in this first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized