View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 151: Character Updates!

(Super fast before I submerge into Mandarin again)

Hildi
    The wizard we've been looking for has been the bad wizard the whole time!!! Hildi is in shock.

Maolin
    Praises be, we found a wheelbarrow. We've been toting this guy ourselves up three flights of stairs. It's been strenuous.

Barker
    He's got his bounty book. He wanted to go after this serial killer right away, but the guy's too high level for now. He's still looking for potential bounties...and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Characters and Campaigns II

Another character and campaign update

Abel is enjoying a nice steak in a tavern made from a gigantic shell. it looks like this line of questioning will lead nowhere, so after lunch, they have another suspect to interview.

Tyrus is still in a dress but no longer pretending to be a woman. next time he'll pick a name further from his own than Tyria, since the sherriff figured out his identity in seconds. The Party has recovered the reward money for the job they just completed, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 150: Campaigns

EB
    Our noble heroes have cleared the first episode!!! I can't wait for them to start the module module that follows this pre-module. It's the one rp-heavy module of the entire campaign. Just, super excited.

JR
    We have not yet started, but it may be quite soon. I'm always stoked to see the PCs interacting with each other, which has already begun in some nonlinear time threads. A few of them have met the NPCs, but PC-to-PC interactions are always what I look forward to reading ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 149: DMing

The Wuxia Detectives campaign that I run is currently getting transitioned into the Jade Regent campaign. We're starting off in the latter half of the second module so our noble heroes don't have to de-level. I don't think we're going to use any of the caravan mechanics, although I'm not opposed to letting the players run a caravan if they'd like to manage it themselves. It could be interesting and fun for them.

We've got one old character, literally older than most of the others as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 148: Mostly checking out for the weekend...

EB
    Our noble heroes have almost finished their side quest, a bounty on some bandits. Gnomes. Gnineteen gnomes. They tore through them like cheese. Maybe the group will elect to do more side quests, maybe not. If not, then we're back toward the end of the first episode. I'm really interested to see how they'll handle the second.

The second is pretty much the only rp-heavy episode in the otherwise combat-oriented campaign. And it's REALLY rp-heavy. I have an idea for adapting some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast