View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 185: Campaign and Character Updates!

Campaign
    Our noble heroes have just had their first death death. There was one almost death earlier during the final act of the play, but they were able to heal their companion away from death's door. This time, not so much. And now the body has been dragged underwater. We'll see what they want to do!

Character Updates
    Barker
    It's boss battle time! Hopefully, we'll be able to rescue the engineer and the whole train, really. Barker's ready to lay on the hurt, if necessary. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 184: Campaign Prep

So...instead of studying as much as I should have been studying, I've been working on campaign prep for a campaign where I could update slowly--about once a week. The working title is Leaves for Trees and it's based, very loosely, on Greek mythology.

Originally, I was thinking of having it based on fairytales, but, being an ubernerd, that just wasn't satisfying enough, so now it's Greek mythology. Each area in the forest or the main settlements has a different tale associated ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 183: Campaign, Misc, Prep

Our noble heroes are currently facing off against a devil whose type they've previously encountered but not yet fought until now. Thankfully, he's been stunned, buying them some time before he whips out his glaive and his beard. Will they ever see the original Barbarossa, thespian, ever again? Hmmm.

Misc
    So, as I'd feared, I'm really freaking busy this semester. It's whatever. And, hey, at the very end of the semester, the first week of December, I'll be taking a trip to JAPAN, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 182: Character Updates!

Hildi
    We're going into the cave! The cave of orcs! Hildi's one of the scouts. She probably made the Stealth check but utterly flubbed the Perception. Cave be dark.

Maolin
    We stopped our thief but...turns out there are complications upon complications going on here, just one little part of something much larger than temple thievery. Dun dun dun...

Barker
    Guy brought grenades onto a train. Guy detonated grenades on a train. At least, I think he did. Perhaps ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 181: Campaign and Misc

Our noble heroes have purified one chamber of the dungeon, but several of them took some light hits to their ability scores, and at least one sustained moderate damage. We'll just have to wait and see what they'll do next...

I'm not sure when we'll be getting to the end of the dungeon, but I used my little vacation to get the next installment all set up. Huhuhuhuhu

RL
    Back to school. *sweats* Even when I have free time (like I had during vacation) and the very, very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 135 1231151101 ... LastLast