View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 174: Campaign and Misc

EB
    Our heroes are in the dungeon and just had a look-through of their first room. I'm not sure which room they'll eventually get to next. The list of rooms got randomized and every time they pick a door, a room is randomly picked from the list. While this does mean that the combat encounters could happen in any order, they do have the option of resting if they need it, so that's unlikely to be an issue.

Campaign Misc
    I joined TTW in September of last year, so I've almost ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Axar's Audacious Adventure Log

Fantastic update for what's been happening in our game. Thanks Axar

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Chapter 1
    A motley group of aspiring, but untrained, adventurers answers the call of the Fall Moon Guild to guard a warehouse in Jasrel overnight. Outfitted with only a dagger, the dozen assorted folks were sent to a warehouse with some regular and some magically warded crates. They were briefly told that someone was breaking into the warehouse and the guild wanted it stopped. They were then locked
  3. Blog 173: Character Updates!

Hildi
    We've got all of our new teammates! They're an interesting bunch and I'm curious to see how the character dynamics will end up.

Barker
    Baccano! Kinda. We're on the train and things are getting pretty fishy and supernatural.

Sharlot
    The crew's back in action except that...the whole crew seems to be picking their own two teams. Now that Shar's a Skald, I'm not sure where she would be most useful, so she's probably just gonna hang back for a bit. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 172: Campaign

Our noble heroes just had their dungeon initiation fight! They managed to whip through that in no time. According to the AP, this fight was a CR 7, but it only kinda felt like that from where I was sitting. I guess it's true what they say about the APs--they're made with non-optimized characters in mind. That and for teams of 4--not a saying, they're literally written for a team of 4.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what they're going to do next in this dungeon. I did have to modify it for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 171: Character Updates!

Hildi
    We're on track to get our replacement party members, so hopefully we'll be starting up again soon!

Barker
    We're about to do something very dangerous on this train. May the dice be in our favor for real.

Centian
    We lost the blood trail but maybe not all is lost and we can still pick it back up or find out where this guy is by other means.

Ponyo
    We're still fighting these zombies. Die zombies! Ponyo's got something like 2 more uses ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast