View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 214: Campaign Novelization and the RL

Happy Chinese New Year! CNY vacation is still kicking until tomorrow, which is amazing. This is the longest vacation we get over here. Gonna hang with my BFF today, whoohoo! We both ended up going off to the countryside on opposite ends of the island, but now we're back together and gonna get some milkshakes. Nice.

Here's the next part of the Council of Thieves campaign. It probably doesn't need any background, but I've got all the parts of the campaign story updated on Wattpad, AO3, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Seasons of the forest

When the forest was born, it was summer. Role-playing shined like a full sun in my heart and made me smile. There was nothing yet, just a spirit of being possible, stretching between what I knew myself capable of and the joy shared by others. :: Then autumn came, even if my forest was so young, a fall from the sky of wishes beautiful to earth, to toil and growth. The sky darkens in autumn, because the shadow of things to learn, to adapt to, the size of which cannot be guessed yet, is as great as ...

Updated 02-14-2018 at 06:53 PM by Erran

Tags: learning Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sidenotes
  3. Blog 213: Campaign Novelization

Happy Chinese New Year's Eve!!! I did a massive update on Wattpad, Council of Thieves, so everything should be caught up with the parts posted here. Speaking of...

Guess who's back? If you guessed vampires, then yes. The vampires from earlier have returned, with some vengeance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24: An Army to a Nonbeliever

Mathal and Gorvio followed Tarvi ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 212: Campaign Novelization

This part of the campaign is the climax, so it gets climax-y pretty fast. There's this next part, another blast from the past with Crosael, the majordomo of Arvanxi, and it just ramps up after this both toward character and plot development. This book of the campaign is called The Infernal Engine, and it's not kidding. It's all about taking the characters to Hell. By breaking them. (So they can develop later, but still).

I'm pretty sure the link that I posted last time wasn't working, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Earth´s silent prayer

Time must have stopped. Somewhere, before dawn. It´s just me now, and walking, forward. A forward of which here, only, and a far, very far there remain. And weight. As if I were the earth, and forward a trail plowed through my flesh. I reach, out, with the cold breath, through darkness. My trees... a burden so light, now, so gentle, like that of small flower buds, waiting, closed. That high only, and... beyond that... ... Oh, sky... Turn towards us once more your face, your smile... :::: It is with ...
    Tags: beginner Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sidenotes
Page 1 of 145 1231151101 ... LastLast