View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 202: Back from Vacay!!!^^

Japan was amazing. I'll see if I can put some of the more awesome photos in an album later. Me and my buds took a LOT of photos. It was really cool to travel as this little group all through Osaka and surrounding areas. We went to a lot of places. Highlights, below:

We went at night to the tallest building in Osaka, 300m in the air, ON THE NIGHT OF THE SUPERMOON. That was pretty freaking awesome. The city streets were lit below kinda like arteries of orange light and overhead ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 201: Campaigns and Writing

EB
    Our noble heroes have been slightly separated. One neared death but fortunately stabilized. One is being attacked by tiny, invisible gremlin types after investigating a rather large and conspicuous object. The others are climbing down to help or simply watching.

LfT
    The boulders have dropped. It's combat time! This time against some somewhat more threatening forces. Although I seem to remember creating this encounter back when we had seven PCs. Right now, I think we have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 200: Character Updates! and RL

Maolin
    Bandit attack! Maolin is getting off a couple of warning shots. Truly warning. As they sail by without hitting anyone, ahaha.

Barker
    We are negotiating with children. Do children like money? Does anyone have some spare candy?

Centian
    Her Darling, Centipede, has been magically shrunk to the size of a dog. He's now in her backpack worn frontwise like a baby-carry. She's dying of cute right now.

Cordon
    If only our ally would stop ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blades in the dark

It was the flash of off-whites and jovial tone that said it was going to be everything but, "Alright. Allow me to explain exactly how this goes. This is Doskvol." The teeth and voice like gravel belonged to a large man; tall and barrel-chested. His coat made his shoulders seem even broader than they already were to hold those logs one could only assume were his arms, which made the hairy cinder blocks on the end his fist. And what he clutched in it...

"My Doskvol. And
  5. Blog 199: Character Updates! (and Campaigns)

Barker
    The child thief that took our bard's amulet is actually in more danger than we thought. The amulet is one that takes people to new realms and places, so...if we don't ditch our appointment with our bard's grandpa, that's probably gone forever, ahaha.

Ponyo
    We're smoking em out! It out. One angry, angry drider.

EB
    Our noble heroes have picked a fight with a mad elemental. It sure is attacking. But they've managed to get in some good hits without ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 140 1231151101 ... LastLast