View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Anniversary

Was it a week? Or more? since I let following othersī adventures slip out of my training schedule? I lost count... But I read again now; I mean recently - these posts of mine are sometimes written over a period of time, you know. And... it came as a surprise, a rather unsettling one... that I experience the same feeling of amazement as when I arrived at the gates, here; amazement as in lost in a maze... or dungeon (it could be called adungeonment, I guess (...I am not sure if itīs a good idea to ...

Updated 02-28-2018 at 05:04 AM by Erran

Categories
    Sidenotes
  2. Blog 217: Campaign Novelization

Another character returns, and not really someone expected, either. Especially after the way their last encounter ended. That scene is actually in one of the older blog posts, Blog 212.

But, as always, all the background and earlier chapters are kept on Wattpad, FF, and AO3 in case more is needed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28: Take Me Home, Country Road

Mathal laid awake until gray ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 216: Campaign Novelization

Fiosa is here! This is the part where everyone, apart from Gorvio, meets Fiosa for the first time. She's a real kooky ol' grandma, but she's got a good heart and mission statement.

The other parts of the story are on Wattpad, FF, and AO3 as Council of Thieves if any background is needed. I think the biggest thing is just that at this point, Mathal lost her familiar, Chelon, when she traded her soul to Kulata for three wishes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fog laden woods and dream blooms

...No, you donīt need to take that along. We are just going for a short walk. You couldnīt get lost! Although I might... And we might end up in places so far apart, outside the woods... But the trees know me too well. They know that only I am theirs, and will probably lead you out on the shortest route possible; and then they would stand silent, like you have never met before, thinking you will forget soon... Youīll see. Just take your eyes off! ... ... Um... Are you still with me? Here, hold on ...

Updated 02-25-2018 at 07:18 PM by Erran (changed a word)

Tags: erran Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sidenotes
  5. Afterdark

Stillness, was it? Well, it just happens that there is a side to stillness that makes it feel worthwhile: the hunterīs stealth.

(Fair warning: This post is meant, probably XD, to make me look good. It dissociates some potentially admirable qualities from the struggle and mess which always occur when trying to impose oneīs will to the natural rhythms of life. I just wanted to give you and myself a taste of something different. However, if this is a balancing act, I am aware that it ...

Updated 02-21-2018 at 01:46 PM by Erran

Categories
    Sidenotes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast