View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Stars Are Aligned! Fantasy Astrology Pt.2

(Continuing from previous post)
    Now that the star signs have been established, astrology can be accomplished by PCs or NPCs, whether by reading the stars directly or by consulting star charts.

Variant Rule: Astrology Tools and Checks

Under these variant Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition rules, astrology is considered a tool proficiency, like alchemy or woodcarving. The set of books, notes, and maps of the night sky required to determine celestial movement are known ...

Updated 12-25-2017 at 11:54 PM by DarkisnotEvil

Tags: 1'", 1 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Stars Are Aligned! Fantasy Astrology Pt1.

Since mankind has been able to see the stars at night, we have wondered about the bright lights and their motion. Astrology is defined as "the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial bodies interpreted as having an influence on human affairs and the natural world". A wizard or warlock might study the stars and use their magic in a connection with divined knowledge.

Twelve signs are generally used in connection with astrology, and in the Western tradition, ...

Updated 12-25-2017 at 11:50 PM by DarkisnotEvil

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 205: Campaigns

EB
    We're currently on winter break right now. I hope everyone is having those happy winter holidays. I get one day off next week, which is cool, but otherwise gotta wait until February for the big one--CHINESE NEW YEAR, whoooohooo! Sadly, it's super short next year.

LfT
    I guess everyone is out on break there, too. We've just started a fight, but most everyone hasn't given their actions yet. I guess that'll just have to wait until after the calendar New Year, too.

Updated 12-19-2017 at 09:07 PM by Isada

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 204: Character Updates! and Writing

Barker
    We haven't managed to rescue the kid from the extradimensional amulet, but we did find our bard's grandfather's house, which is something. The kid actually popped through a magic door in this vicinity, so maybe the grandfather might even know something about all this.

Cordon
    WE DID IT! We actually completed this dungeon and fight against the dragon and evil giant. Except that we ended up not having to fight the dragon, which was really the best outcome there, ahaha. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 203: Campaigns and Writing

EB
    Our noble heroes have taken a lot of damage, but they're out of combat and all in the same area, which is something. They haven't really decided where they'd like to go next, but a couple of our lovely players are currently out on holiday or such, so we've only got three to call the shots right now.

LfT
    Our noble heroes have just survived a crushing avalanche of boulders (a trap) and are now squaring off against the three enemies blocking the mountain pass to their hometown. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast