View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Trees quiz

...Thatīs really not that good a title; and yes, it stuck with me for how it sounds. But the dice is cast now, and I can just hope that favouring lightness:feeling over correctness:meaning will meet your preference as having been a right choice. :: What this is, is a series of quiz-like punctual challenges based on my way of learning dnd 5e rules, which a beginner may choose to measure his or her own progress by. I must add that I see myself just a tiny bit farther on the way to becoming a role-player ...

Updated 02-03-2018 at 02:36 PM by Erran

Categories
    Frontpage
  2. The crossroads

Three,/ three, point, five.../ ever dripping// a new, and new/ distance sound,// to the wood of grown trees still waiting// by the small pond.../// There,/ in the north,/ where that other// system of rules/ unbound lies,// I must, to keep my woods, set border,// and free of ties./// Stones,/ to the south,/ sprightly glitter,// and call to joys/ of light, warmth,// of known, published campaign settings lore,// would just be learned.../// Doors/ to the past,/ the all-went road// uncertain, trees/ ...

Updated 01-27-2018 at 05:20 PM by Erran

Categories
    Sidenotes