View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How Capitolism works (And why it's not in America)

Ok, so I was gonna lay out some whole big explanation, hedge off arguments before they started, etc. etc.

None of that is needed. It boils down this simple.

Capitolism is the natural state of an economy. If there is no outside influence, an economy will become a capitolist economy no matter where it has come from. Barter is capitolism without a standardised form of cash money. I know you can get way more complex then this, but you don't need to. It's just a more complex ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PF Thoughts: Converting Non-Core 3.5 Base Classes

**Examples to be added as I have time.**

Pathfinder RPG has been out for a while now, and there are already tons of fan created conversions of non-core 3.5 base classes into the PF system. I have seen warlocks, beguilers, ninjas, even a favoured soul. Due to the nature of Wizards of the Coast's license on the material, fan conversions are the only way these classes will ever become PF material. This blog post is a collection of thoughts and insights for players and DMs alike to ...

Updated 03-18-2010 at 09:53 AM by Aerthos

Categories
    Musings
  3. OpenRPG and Traipse

OpenRPG is the first Virtual Game Table I ever played on. It's a great piece of software despite some bugs that were rife in older versions.

OpenRPG is Open Source software and it has all the features necessary to bring the excitement of pen and paper style role playing to the comfort of your computer. It allows a group of friends to get together in their own enhanced chatroom environment. The chatroom allows the Game Master and players to display maps, roll dice, and store character ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. mmm.. Mice.

I thought I would create a new blog category so I have a place to throw all the random whippets of goodness that go straight to my head when I surf the net.

To start with I will post up the NuiGroup

The NUI Group (New User Interface) is the place I have been spending to learn about building a Multi Touch Table Top. I am aiming for a coffee table. My living room doesn't have one, so I think it will fit in perfect.

For this project you will need:
  5. .. What Happened? ..

Just a vent, please pass by if you do not want to read me vent.

So I am working on the Pious Network, debugging and making sure all the sockets are connected ... and oh my god I am pretty vehement about how the network appears to have evolved to crud.

Like I said in my more professional post about the Pious Network, development seemed to turn for the worse and messages where being dropped right into the outbox. Not only is this completely terrible, it totally bypasses ...

Updated 03-17-2010 at 12:55 PM by adamx20

Categories
    //root: