View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Afterdark

Stillness, was it? Well, it just happens that there is a side to stillness that makes it feel worthwhile: the hunterīs stealth.

(Fair warning: This post is meant, probably XD, to make me look good. It dissociates some potentially admirable qualities from the struggle and mess which always occur when trying to impose oneīs will to the natural rhythms of life. I just wanted to give you and myself a taste of something different. However, if this is a balancing act, I am aware that it ...

Updated 02-21-2018 at 02:46 PM by Erran

Categories
    Sidenotes
  2. Blog 215: Campaign Novelization

The whole big thing about the Council of Thieves campaign is that there's a pit fiend. A pit fiend, right in the middle of the campaign when none of the party should be able to meet that guy and survive. This is the pit fiend chapter.

I'm pretty sure it can stand on its own, but if there's any confusion, the rest of it is on Wattpad as Council of Thieves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26: Welcome ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A sigh of leaves

Sometimes you think you hear the wind in the leaves, and raise your eyes, welcoming the change. But no, it wasnīt. It was just this or that tree, letting go some of that feeling of being still. Thatīs why I keep walking, even if at times it looks like my goal moves with me... I think, I wouldnīt want to feel that way, stuck. Canīt afford it. I made a promise,

and to myself, first. But it is more than that. Itīs a new me that Iīm moving towards. Itīs home. And there cannot be two mes, ...

Updated 02-21-2018 at 08:33 PM by Erran (page formatting; meet my new friends: <p> and <br> :D)

Tags: erran, roleplay Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sidenotes
  4. Blog 214: Campaign Novelization and the RL

Happy Chinese New Year! CNY vacation is still kicking until tomorrow, which is amazing. This is the longest vacation we get over here. Gonna hang with my BFF today, whoohoo! We both ended up going off to the countryside on opposite ends of the island, but now we're back together and gonna get some milkshakes. Nice.

Here's the next part of the Council of Thieves campaign. It probably doesn't need any background, but I've got all the parts of the campaign story updated on Wattpad, AO3, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Seasons of the forest

When the forest was born, it was summer. Role-playing shined like a full sun in my heart and made me smile. There was nothing yet, just a spirit of being possible, stretching between what I knew myself capable of and the joy shared by others. :: Then autumn came, even if my forest was so young, a fall from the sky of wishes beautiful to earth, to toil and growth. The sky darkens in autumn, because the shadow of things to learn, to adapt to, the size of which cannot be guessed yet, is as great as ...

Updated 02-14-2018 at 06:53 PM by Erran

Tags: learning Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sidenotes
Page 1 of 146 1231151101 ... LastLast