View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Tangled Web Status

You May have noticed, or possibly not; Depends on the person I guess.

We have Upgraded to a New Style of Forum.

Alas, It's killed the Profiler for the time being; till we can get it Reintegrated again.
    We did manage to save the Sheets though; Praise Ao!
    So once we get the system back to spec, You'll be able to access those tattered old character sheets of yours no problem!.

In the mean time, Please feel free to check around the forum and try some ...
    Categories
    Administration
  2. First time for everything.

So, I've never been one to blog, but I figured, what the hell, might as well give this new softwere a full fledged test. Also, I'll put my disclaimer here right now. This blog will contain all kinds of profain, off the wall, and possibly disturbing stuff. If you are of a weak constitution, don't bother reading further.

Also, if you're reading this, i don't want to hear about how I offended you. You're reading MY blog. I'm not hoisting it on you.

Ok, so, now that the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Finally, the new Tangled Web shows up.

The new layout is really nice and the new software has a lot of features. I am seeing more professional level forums using similar software, the QtCentre for example, so I have a growing feeling that Ao made a really good decision here. Woot!!

That said .. I am going to be blogging about my development updates here. I am not sure how many people are interested in the Traipse development, but I hope to drum up interest by showing off what the new version can do. Expect screen shots, ...

Updated 03-03-2010 at 07:05 PM by adamx20 (categorizing..)

Tags: openrpg, traipse Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    //root:
  4. How to play Dungeons and Dragons Online

If you've been looking for a place to play traditional pen and paper style role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, or Shadowrun you've come to the right place. The members of the Tangled Web all have one thing in common; we love to play RPGs. We have two different ways to play your favorite systems and settings with friends around the world.

The best way to play online RPGs by far is via a Virtual Gaming Table like OpenRPG or MapTool. These virtual game tables allow ...
  5. First!

Mood : Munchkin

New site layout came back online today. Totally got this n00b GM to let me make my infinite trip build, gonna be pwnin' all the other n00bs so hard. Lolz. Hope mom gets REAL mountain dew tonight instead of that shit code red, shit's weak.

--------------

Now that that's out of the way, WHY do we have a blogging option here? I mean, does a roleplaying site really need a blogging option on their profile? It just seems a tad out of place. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized