View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. im new to the site

im new here and i am really really looking for ppl to play some good games with iv have posted in the recruiting office and im just going to go on ahead and post here just so i can cover all my bases. i play dnd, pathfinder, star wars saga and post saga, etc feel free to ask me what kind of games i play but im usally up for any thing new it keep my imagination going. feel free to send me any feed back or advice and especially if you need a player or if your looking for a game cause i use maptool(but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. History of Vaniya 1: The Grey Elven Empire

Thousands of years ago, even before humans had even created their first cities or nations, there was an empire. This empire, ruled by the self-appointed “Grey” Elves, was the largest single nation the continent of Vaniya has ever seen. Through means unheard of today the Elves raised monuments to the world and used magic which no mortal man could ever master. It was not long before the Elves had established footholds in every corner of Vaniya, and then not long before they had full control of each ...

Updated 08-22-2011 at 04:35 PM by Actana

Categories
    Chronicles of Vaniya
  3. Don't drink and drive angry -or- Road rage against the machine.

Self-congratulatory blogpost;

should have posted it roughly a week ago, but I've been so busy with work and things since start of August, I haven't had the chance.

Got myself something a lil'nice to celebrate 1 year of systematically unscrewing my life over, and being able to start anew, once more, phoenix from ashes, etc. whatever.

Yes, the stripes ...
  4. The five tentacled horsemen of a good laugh...

Picture the scene. Maptools, Skype, a group of adventurers, a swamp. About twenty minutes into the session our lovely DM throws 5 tentacled horrors at us; Chuuls. Not ripe for humour? Not normally. Not unless the DM forgets to restrict the tokens to himself. 2 minutes of chuckling later the party rolls initiative to face:

Questing Beast
    Esgar
    Aerthos Smells
    Yog-Sothoth
    Chthulhu's Dad

Sometimes its the simple ones that just work.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back in Black (Power Armor)

Mostly that I have not had the chance for a real good rant in a few months, decided that I SHALL OVER MY CURRENT NIGH OBSESSION. Namely....

In which the rather so jolly Players take control of your average run of the mill genetically modified, tortuously implanted and grown, ruthless fanatical warrior-monks that just happen to be around eight or so feet tall, decked out in black powered exo-skeleton-ish ...