View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blog 199: Character Updates! (and Campaigns)

Barker
    The child thief that took our bard's amulet is actually in more danger than we thought. The amulet is one that takes people to new realms and places, so...if we don't ditch our appointment with our bard's grandpa, that's probably gone forever, ahaha.

Ponyo
    We're smoking em out! It out. One angry, angry drider.

EB
    Our noble heroes have picked a fight with a mad elemental. It sure is attacking. But they've managed to get in some good hits without ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 198: Dragpocalypse and Writing

Dragpocalypse
    I'm over halfway finished with my NaNoWriMo project, Dragpocalypse, whoohoo!!! The hardest stretch is just ahead, however. The semester is rapidly coming to a close, meaning I've got about two weeks and then a week of finals. Which is the same as one week left to write, one week of studying, and then another non-writing week of finals, *sweats*.

What does this mean for Dragpocalypse? In all likelihood, that I'm simply not gonna be able to finish it this month. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If anyone is reading this

Hello, everybody. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a student, and sadly, the academic pressure cooker has been slowly stepping up the temperature for a while now. I'm going to be delayed in my posting in the near future, possibly until the end of the semester. That, and I'm dealing with a bit of DM fatigue, partly as a result of the first part.

I've tossed around an idea for a superhero setting called Power Corrupts in the past, and have stated that if players are willing to submit five ...
  4. Blog 197: Character Updates!

Maolin
    Off on a side venture, both she and her companion have slept most of the way. Something's happening here, but they haven't quite woken up enough to understand what.

Barker
    Our bard just had his pocket picked. Maybe we can get after the thief, apparently the Artful Dodger, but Barker has been mostly oblivious to the whole event.

Centian
    Her Darling Centipede is now the size of a dog. She cannot contain herself at this cuteness. He's too gosh darn ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 196: Campaigns and NaNoWriMo

EB
    Our noble heroes are currently on the second floor of their present dungeon and are investigating some guest rooms. They haven't discovered everything on the second or even the first floor, but they are certainly looking diligently. Fortunately, they have yet to have encountered any more traps.

LfT
    Our noble heroes have their first prisoner of combat. They appear to be readying to question him. They've waited quite a while for him to stir from unconsciousness, however. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... LastLast